In the hidden place

Back in Skaro, Jenny still harbored her parents and Sherlock in their hiding place.

"So you know what Yancy's next steps are?" The Doctor asked her daughter.

"I don't know, Dad, she's a total mystery, at least she tells her subordinates the mission's objectives." Jenny sighed a little sadly.

"You mean there are other human Daleks here?" Riv asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," Jenny said, "I think the only solution to them, however sad and tragic, must be execution."

"No, no, no, no, daughter." The timelady approached her holding her shoulders in a half-embrace "you have hope and use a little of your heart to think. Look at Sherlock imagine if he didn't think with a little of his heart the last time we faced the Daleks? We would be dead, I would lose my family again."

"This is your hunter side speaking louder dear," Riv sat down beside her, understanding. "Your father is right about what she says."

"But what's the other solution?" "The disguised girl said," there's nothing I can do at least for now, but I promise I'll think about that solution."

Sherlock watched the family of timelords remembering his own, mainly because of the Doctor talking about when he saved Molly, Hamish and Emily demonstrating their love for them.

A beep sound caught everyone's attention. Jenny's communicator was beeping. A hologram of blue light in dalek format appeared.

"Cindy Shirley Lux" said the hologram in the usual form of the Daleks "Yancy Calum wants to see you now. Hear a breakthrough on the plane go now."

"I'm going, sir," Jenny said in a cold and very scary way. The hologram fell apart and she returned to normal.

"Stay here," she said worriedly, "please don't follow me, I'll go there and come back to tell you everything I found after we thought of a plan, okay?"

"All right," The Doctor was the first to agree. "Be careful my daughter."

Jenny looked gratefully at them and went.

"I'm not going to stay here waiting when Jenny comes back, we need to take action." The Doctor spoke upset, looking back and forth.

"Oh, don't even think about getting out of here." Riv gripped her shoulders. "No matter how many regenerations you have, you're still stubborn".

"Can you get me some paper and pen?" Sherlock interrupted.

"Modern or Victorian?" The Doctor turned to him relieved to avoid further discussion.

"Victorian," said the bitter detective, "my family is trapped there and don't remember they're from the modern era."

"It's good for them, you know that," she insisted once more.

"Here my friend." Riv took an elegant pen from his waistcoat and tore off a page from his new diary.

On the next page after the start, Riv made a point of marking: I gave this page to the real Sherlock Holmes.

"What will you write if I may ask?" The timelady approached.

"Of course Doctor," the detective ended up smiling, sometimes she looked like a child "a letter to Emily asking how everyone is and reporting the progress of our mission don't worry I'll write like a Victorian gentleman."

Then Sherlock began to write slowly, careful to master the cursive.

"My dear daughter, your father is the one who writes to you. I am still on a mission in the company of Madame Smith and Prof. Williams, our investigations have taken us far from England, but the distance and the longing I feel for you have been rewarded with new information ... ... ...

He paused to think for a moment. Suddenly Sherlock turned around scouring the place quickly with his eyes.

"She slipped, didn't she?" The detective rolled his eyes.

"She caught me off guard," Riv complained. "I went upstairs from the hideout to see if Jenny had any kind of record and when I came back she had left. Argh! I hate her!"

"She'd say" no, you don't" Sherlock pointed out "what we do? Shall we go after her?"

"That's all we have left." Riv threw his arms around him in frustration.

Sherlock put the letter and pen in his famous coat and followed the archaeologist through Skaro.