The Report

Meanwhile, Castiel and Belle return to Baker St and are greeted by the children.

-Papa! - Ray hugged him hard - I missed you so much.

"Don't worry, my dear," he smiled. "I'm back."

"Well, they're back! I want a full report of everything they've gathered, "Sherlock said.

"Give them some rest." Mary caught his attention.

"All right, I'm used to my godfather's way," Belle sighed. "Castiel can tell you how it was, didn't you?"

"Of course." The angel sounded a bit disconcerted. "Be still," he agreed "Shoscombe said the employee who died was Jim Laurens, a young man who told him he saw something strange in the woods and went to find out what it was. The next day he didn1t come back and when they were looking for him they found him dead."

They sat down on the couches and were able to breathe a little and tell some parts, leaving others secret, for example, the real reason for returning home to the Holmes earlier ... and the approaching holidays.

"If it's not too much of a problem I need to rest, the road has been long and I'm not in my best shape," Belle said.

"Will you be all right, godmother?" Ray said worried about the older woman.

"Yep." Belle smiled at the younger girl and kissed her forehead, climbing the stairs and entering the second door on the left.

"We found Eliza on the trip ... and they had a warm talk ... that must be why she's tired," said the angel to answer a silent question. "How is Joan? I received a telegram from Mel inviting everyone to investigate a college. I didn't quite understand, but he said it was about young Doyle. You would understand, he said. "Castiel smiled and looked down the stairs to Ray, whispering just for her to hear as he lifted her in his arms and up the stairs.

"I have a mission for you. Your mother is feeling bad about her looks, how about you drawing a picture to please her? "

Upon hearing these words, the girl smirked, fantasizing the designs that could be made. Then, on the first floor, a commotion occurred. Sam and Dean entered the house, one worse than the other, but generally they were pale and seemed to have run a walking marathon that even Dean's black mare, Baby, could not reach. Their pupils had reduced in size and fainted as soon as they entered, mumbling disjointed things like "they came," "Novaks are in danger," "they're gone ... they're gone." That said, Sam evaporated in a golden light, but before completely disappearing to turn a ball of light, he said "the deadline goes until the second comes to the world!"

"Sam!" Amelia cried out in despair as her husband disappeared. "Does anyone explain to me what happened?"