The Division in the Mission

"Amelia" Dean sighed trying to compose" we were on a mission we thought it was just one more monster, but it seems we got more problems."

"What happened to Sam?" She insisted.

"I remember we found violent angels" he sat "Pure as they call themselves and ... well, they wanted to kill us but we didn't understand the reason, in the end they took my brother."

"To where? Tell me, I'll go with you! "Amelia said.

"No, please, stay calm. I'm worried, too, but we have to think before we act," Dean said and hugged her.

Amelia had lost Samuel, her husband, her love, her ground. Several salty layers ripped her make up into her now white cheeks, a little more red and wet.

"You're right," she admitted in between suppressed sobs and the object that had been left of Sam's disappearance, a book, she took and pressed against her chest. Lisa comforted her as best she could while the guests of the house remained in shock about what had happened.

"I have to tell Castiel that his wife is in danger ... whoever she is" this last statement was so low that it was muffled by the sound of Joan and Sherlock fighting like two little children ... again.

"Ms. Smith I agree that there was alien interference in Laurens's death but where will this lead us? I can't see connection to the case of Doyle" Sherlock said convict.

"But there's every possibility that the two worlds are connected." Joan tapped her foot to emphasize her words. "Ever thought the alien that killed Laurens might be chasing after Artie too?"

"Oh for God's sake, stop it." John stopped them from attacking each other. "We have 3 problems and many of us have to solve them. Mel said he'd investigate Doyle, wouldn't he? You two go to Lancashire. I'm going to continue helping Mary and Molly with the Shoscombe case, Castiel and Belle will help us and Dean goes with Lisa and Amelia after Sam, are we understood?

Everyone was frightened by the authoritarian way John was talking about seeing how bad the situation was.

"What happened to Sam / Samuel?" Both Sherlock and Joan wanted to know at the same time and this made them more outraged, they were still fighting each other.

"Whatever it is," Joan said first, "we have to keep a communication or a code because the 3 cases can be the same and we need to know about the three and how to solve it ... I myself started to study astrophysics and finished in ufology ."

Everyone seemed to agree with the brunette and after gathering everyone in the room, Dean began to tell everyone what had happened.

"Who were these angels and what exactly did they want with you?" Sherlock asked puzzled.

"I really don't know, I just know that besides my brother, Castiel's family is in danger," Dean explained once again. "You know who Castiel is?"

"Some of my brothers ... they think that whoever has a family ... just like me, they are traitors. They're pretty annoyed by the birth of my Ray, Eliza cannot tell her family ... well ... that's running out of bounds ... now with my second child, things got complex. My Eliza and Ray are in danger, not to mention our baby either male or female.!

"You can't protect yourself from your brothers?" Molly asked.

"At the end of the day, there's no way to get away from your family, Mrs. Holmes. " He smiled sadly.

"But you have to fight," Beth said, getting up from the chair, "we can not stand still, I don't know about you, but I will not stand still while my brother is in danger."

"Yes, Elizabeth. You're going to stay here and help with the Shoscombe case, "Mary said strangely." Now we have to figure out how to help in all three cases, but focus on just one for each group."

"I agree with the division John made," Sherlock said, "we just have to start planning and acting now.

"But I want to help get these angels ..." Belle said.

"Bad angels, mmhmm" Ray said, jumping into the circle of people.

"Don't worry, my sweetheart," her Uncle Dean smiled at her, "we'll all take care of you.

"Thank you ... you're a good uncle." Ray smiled and went to hug him.

"It's my job, Ray," he said, undoing the embrace.

Each of the groups formed under John's division prepared their journey and their research strategies.

"Come here now, I find a map that can take us to the "pure angels " and so we will save our skin," said Dean extending the map on the table. "Lisa, tell Ben they're in danger too."

"Yes, I will." His wife answered and sent the message.