The soup's confusion

Back at the daleks' planet, Sherlock prepared a soup that cooked in the heat of a bonfire made in the corner of his cell. Meanwhile the detective finished writing the letter to Emily.

"Could you send it to Emily, Doctor?" "He asked the timelady." "Is there any way to send the sonic key to her?"

"There's a way." She stood up and scanned the letter with the key "a version of the letter should appear in the Holmes mailings in the Victorian era."

"What do you want with the soup, Mr. Holmes? "Riv approached him asking.

"Some time ago, we discovered that an organic soup is capable of preventing a human being from becoming a dalek" said Sherlock." "It may not fully reverse the effect, but give us some time, at least it will make our enemies confused."

"And how do you intend to get the soldiers to take the soup?" The Doctor said, trying to help.

"To pour over on them when they have assembled." The detective shrugged.

"Wow, seriously?" The timelady grimaced. "Are you sure-"

Before they fought, one of the Dalek soldiers appeared in the cell door.

"Follow me prisoners now," said the soldier robotically.

Riv looked at the Doctor as if to say "follow Sherlock's plan, it's the best option we have."

They held the pot discreetly behind Sherlock who took the lead.

The three of them left the cell and quickly Riv poured some of the water from the pan into the escorting soldier. He screwed up and fainted tremendously.

River, Sherlock and the Doctor ran out.

"That's our chance," Sherlock turned to the couple. "Let's save Arthur."

As they left the dungeon and climbed a ladder their escape plan seemed to fail for a moment as they were surrounded again by more Daleks. The group was startled for a moment.

"Who wants soup?" Shouted the Doctor pouring soup over everything.

"Mr. Holmes!" Arthur Conan Doyle's childish voice interrupted the mess.

Sherlock's watchful glance noticed the threatening daleks around the boy.

"There are despicable prisoners," one of the Daleks said. "Nothing will stop Doyle from being our leader, the procedure has begun."

"Artie!" Sherlock ran to him. It was almost as if he saw Hamish there "be calm, trust us, it's going to be all right."

"Get rid of the human," said the nearest Dalek, referring to Holmes.

"You're such jerks." Sherlock stood up and stood in front of everyone about to make a speech. "I've been studying you. You emerged from the war, Davros thought it better to destroy his own people than to find a peaceful solution."

Sherlock kept distracting them with his knowledge of them and the nanotechnology cloud ... brilliant, don't you think? He also talked about how Artie wrote it, thus becoming its creator and master. This made them so distracted by analyzing Sherlock and Arthur that he didn't even notice thw Doctor leaving the scene. Not even Mel.

"Hello, sweetie," Mel said, coming to the Doctor's side, startling her, which made the timelady step on the archaeologist's foot ... unintentionally, but he didn't shriek just tightened his lips to control the pain and the wound that would probably stay in the foot , only coming back to talk after he got rid of her foot "it hurt ... what are you doing?" he whispered, getting the message this time.

The Doctor sighed, she was trying to open a ventilation tube with the aid of her sonic key and well ... a staple! When she finally succeeded, she hit the metal plate that prevented access to the tubes to put Riv on the floor.

"Bollocks ... I know it's going to sound strange, but it bends."

Mel finished putting the plate on the floor with as much silence as possible and did as his wife asked. If he lowered and she climbed on his shoulders, as soon as she did this the greater he got up, because now he had understood what she was going to do.

As soon as she was inside the tube he passed the Pan which was still more than half prepared. The Doctor picked it up and climbed a little in the tube, balancing the pan and then crawled all the way to a fire irrigation system ... okay it seemed silly to have it there, but anything is better than the fire right? After all done she came back the way she had done, of course she had to temporarily stop killer fans with her sonic screwdriver, but otherwise it was even ... stimulating.

When she returned Mel was already in a little battle alongside Sherlock and Arthur ... it seems the distraction was over after all.

The Doctor, however, walked as if nothing had happened, which left all unbelievers.

"Hey you! Everyone listened to me" it didn't help much until she got a radio that Riv always "kept" (he left it showing more than baboon butt) and used a sonic key on the antenna producing an unpleasant noise in the ears and electric part that made all the daleks and human-daleks enter into a deep agony and in the process, stopping.

"Great ... now you can hear me. I know that in this body I am not tall, but I want you to hear me" she said using what was left of the Mel's radio to raise her voice at an audible frequency for both humans and daleks. Yes ... the Doctor had a plan

"Once upon a war ... one that must have been very old considering the instruments used at the time. Me and my TARDIS flew there and guess who I found? Can you at least "kick"? Oh wait ... you don't have legs. But this is not the case ... or is it? Anyway I was there and I met your daddy, Davros ... the same age as Arthur ... or a little older. I saved him. I can't remember why, but I saved you and you think ... if you went back in time and found a child needing help between life and death, you'd ask "what's your name" and he'd say "Adolf Hitler" as reacted? A bunch of useless metal salt shakers? Exterminated?"

"There was a wave of "extermination" in the room, but at the threat of the Doctor reproducing that audio again, they were silent and the timelady continued "that's what I did ... I saved him! I saved him ... and I had plenty of time to think why, but I always think it was a bit selfish, but necessary ... I wanted to save someone" instantly the Doctor had a severe headache and squeezed her eyes and continued "Do you know what I mean? Oh come on ... this even you know. The big answer is because I AM THE DOCTOR AND I SAVE PEOPLE" Said that, Sherlock who had already picked up some straw in the cell burned them and threw them on the ground to trigger a trap he had made with the Doctor and ... They were surprised or not with Arthur, the boy was a genius, which is not surprising ... after all the Daleks need geniuses. The fire soon spread by detonating a few stinks and stink bombs and still making enough smoke and heat to trigger the fire system making everyone soaked with organic anti Dalek cloud soup.

River, Doctor, Sherlock and Arthur rushed out. The boy was so disoriented that he had to have been carried by the detective at some point until they reached the TARDIS.