Samuel's rescue

When Belle reached the first lighter street she was startled and stopped walking when she saw her mother in front of her.

"Mother!" The girl gasped.

"Why didn1t you tell me you had a friend who knew the whereabouts of the Pure?" Mary was delicate but firm "and why did you leave without telling us?'

"I didn't want to put you in danger," Elizabeth replied as if she were a little girl again. "I'm sorry, Mother."

"But what's your plan?" Mary asked, knowing her daughter. "Let's save Sam now."

"But what about Dean?" Belle remembered her other brother.

"He's going to stay with Lisa and Amelia" Mary said, "apparently the deposit is in Stratford. We have to go now, we don't have time to lose."

Another meeting awaited Belle that night. When mother and daughter found the place, Castiel waited for them nearby.

"I came as Mrs. Winchester asked me," the angel replied.

Belle watched him as she didn't expect to find him there.

He bent down and touched the sigils and managed to undo its protection. The trio entered the apparently empty warehouse.

They entered, armed and as carefully as possible, observing every possible imminent danger. There were several messy objects upstairs.

A human silhouette sitting on a chair in the distance was seen by the trio. Mary and Belle ran after him, they recognized the man they knew so well.

"Sammy." His mother hugged him while he was unconscious.

Samuel opened his eyes slowly.

"Mother ..." he said as excitedly as the first time he saw her.

The young man looked dejected and tired as if he'd been feeding badly for several days, which was not so far from the truth.

"Did you come to rescue me?" Sam asked "We have to go just before Lemuel returns."

"That will not be a problem, my friend." Castiel touched his shoulder and suddenly he and the Winchester accompanying him appeared in the living room of their house.

There was no one in the house apparently.

"Amelia ... Angela ..." Sam asked for their presence.

"I'll call them," Belle offered.

"You're not going anywhere," Mary chided him. "You need to feed and rest."

"Sure, Mama," he smiled, "but there are things I need to tell you, plans of the Pure ..."

"Not now" his mother asked "try to rest, my love please."

Amelia came running up the stairs with Andy in her lap, being careful not to knock her down.

"Sam" she hugged him without holding back the tears "how I missed you..."

"Don't cry, Amy, I'm already here," Sam said, still holding her tight.

"Dad!" Andy muttered, making her parents pay her attention.

"My sweetheart." Sam kissed her cheek and hugged her. "I never want to be apart from you again."

"Sammy!" Dean came to meet him and the brothers hugged each other.

"I'm sorry we didn't rescue you earlier," the elder said.

"I'm fine brother," Sam smiled. "I survived everything."

Mary ended up preparing an old soup that John learned to do in Army times. Belle and the boys loved it and also learned how to prepare it.

Samuel ate and gave Angela a little bit from his plate. Meanwhile, he summed up in his mind precious clues that had gathered in his captivity.