Elizabeth's visit

The Doctor's old TARDIS landed in front of 221b Baker St. Victorian. Now it was strange for Sherlock to look around and think it was his home. It was and was not in a way.

Molly? "He called as he entered, as he always did.

No one answered. "Where can they be?" Thought Sherlock until he remembered something.

"Where did TARDIS send the telegram?" He asked the Doctor.

"There's Arthur's boarding school in Stonyhurst," said the timelady.

"Let's wait until they arrive," said Prof. Williams "they were on a mission to protect Arthur, weren't they? They should still be there."

"Probably." Sherlock sat up in his chair with regret. "Is it weird that I want to go home?"

"We're not the right people to answer that, but-" the Doctor said thoughtfully, "but I don't think so."

Sherlock only made an instigated expression in response.

In the house of the Winchesters, mother and children decided to go after Samuel even before Eliza showed signs of life.

For three weeks they tried to track down Samuel by using spells and amulets trying to find him, but all was in vain. Amelia had a downcast appearance, but she did her best to help in the searches by searching through books and scrolls for ways to find her husband.

On a night when everyone was already tired from looking and retired to sleep, Elizabeth decided to act on her own in a desperate manner.

She put on her hood and sneaked out of the house. There was a place in London that she had not yet tried to seek information about her brother's whereabouts.

He walked in the dead of night until he found the place in a distant and remote neighborhood. There was a five-story red building. You could see the glow of the fireplaces of the apartments and the smoke of the chimneys.

Belle entered without any problem and then noticed the mess of the place, occasionally stooping down to dodge the clothes hanging on the clothesline in the hall. She knocked on the door of the apartment she was looking for. They opened the door a little and soon she demanded it.

"I came to see Rahab."

There was tension in the whole apartment.

"Come in, Miss. Winchester" a young man opened the door for her.

"Thanks, Howard." She thanked him in.

"Ms. Winchester" a girl in simple yet tidy clothes attended to her "I'm sorry for the honesty, but I was not expecting your visit."

"Rahab," Belle said, "we're desperate because of my brother Samuel. He was taken away by the Pure. Any idea where he might be?"

"I have a clue," Rahab hesitated. "But I confess that I fear for myself and ... my family. I am very fond of the Winchesters and know that I would do my best half-way to help you."

"You didn't do anything wrong, my friend." Elizabeth took her hands. "I swear to protect you always, but please tell me something."

"I heard they have a warehouse," Rahab sighed, "sealed by enochian words, if you can unlock them, you may come in, and your brother is probably there."

"Thank you so much." Belle hugged her. "You helped me a lot and I promise to give you back. Send my regards to Mr. Rabley."

"It was my pleasure," Rahab smiled. "My husband knows your brother and will approve of my help."

"Goodbye, Mrs. Rabley," Ms. Winchester said "Howard."

So Belle left the building as fast as she could, already beginning to devise a plan to rescue her little brother.