Night Hunt

On the outskirts of Stratford in isolated and common streets walked Amelia Lisa and Dean. They didn't know exactly what he was looking for.

"Here!" He said and they both stopped. "Me and Sam were chasing a vampire here, at least that's what we thought, but we were cornered by angels."

"Angels? How do you know they were angels? And why would they be pursuing them?" Amelia was trying to understand.

"Well, to start with, they were better dressed than any rich guy," Dean replied, "and this is not the first time angels have threatened us. Can you draw this symbol while I check the surroundings, my love? Can you help Lisa, Amelia?

"Of course." Lisa took the book he held and copied the symbol shown to her.

She scribbled the traces from above and Amelia completed them.

"Calm Amy, I know very well the affliction that is going on, but be hopefully and think that Sam can defend himself very well." Lisa tried to comfort her sister-in-law.

"I didn't find anything suspicious. We'll have to wait." Dean came back and warned them.

Suddenly a glare appeared and stood in the middle of the stealth a bearded man with dark hair and shrewd eyes.

"Very clever Dean Winchester," he laughed mockingly, "but that will not be enough to free your brother."

"Then please clarify to me what it takes to free my brother," the hunter said crisply, "what do you mean by the term of the second child?"

"Well, my name is Lemuel," said the angel, "you are my traitor brother Castiel's best friend. And you know full well that he has a family, give his wife, his daughter and the baby that will be born or Samuel will suffer the consequences."

"Where's Sam?" Dean replied, trying to hold on to the distress.

"Samuel is ... safe for the time being, but if Castiel's wife and second heir is not delivered to me he will suffer the consequences ... I have bigger plans for his firstborn, bigger plans to be exchanged for a simple one of darkness."

"Are you trading with your enemies?" "The hunter instigated-since when do you betray your own purpose for life?"

"I have no obligation to answer your questions, just give us what we want to hunter and have your brother back." Lemuel gave one last warning and disappeared.

"We have to talk to Castiel, he needs to help us," Amelia said as if that was the best solution.

"Eliza is in danger," Dean finally said, "and we don't even know who she is, we must have a serious conversation with a certain angel."

"I think the most important thing is to protect Castiel and Ray ... and also Eliza, no matter who she is," said Lisa and Amy thought, but finally agreed and they returned to Baker St. arriving at the same time that the Doctor, Mel and Sherlock.