A crazy trip

Joan and Sherlock followed him suspiciously. Inside the room they sat on the bed and waited for Williams's next action.

"This may hurt and you may faint, but I assure you it's necessary," he warned.

"Mel, what are you going to do?" Joan despaired.

"Trust me." He kissed her cheek and handed her a watch.

Immediately Joan's headaches returned. Riv adjusted his vortex manipulator and pressed a few commands. A blue light struck Madame Smith and Holmes. They both fainted. Hours passed, and finally Sherlock and Joan woke up.

"Riv!" She called out firmly but still weakly, "I remember everything now."

"Mrs. Smith" Sherlock tried to sit down "when did we travel to the Victorian era? And it looks like your husband found us."

"All right!" Riv smiled. "Now that you remember who you really are, we're ready to plot a plan against the Daleks."

"Well ... before you go on ... do you teach geography?" The Doctor started to laugh out of nowhere.

"You can laugh as much as you like, Doctor, but my mother was right," Riv replied. "I needed a disguise to protect Arthur, ah, speaking of this, where did you find that sphere with the message?"

"More creative than your Marvelist idea," the Doctor laughs, but suddenly he seems to know what he's doing. "So, sir geographer, what have you discovered about Mr. Holmes's future father here?"

"What do you mean, ?" Holmes said, nodding his head, and suddenly everything around him began to spin and he was no longer in Victorian London.

"You're falling, Sherlock," a sharp, insane voice said in his head. "He's dividing the ages," said another voice now sweeter, and suddenly his back dropped several newspapers and he was among them "more than 100 years ago, the famous detective ..." now seemed to be a reporter. Then finally the fall seemed to have an end a few feet off the ground and then the scene changed, everything around him seemed to change and he was in his mental palace standing on top of himself and that was how his fall came to an end. Holmes got up quickly, he was at Baker ... oh yes ... it was at Baker St 221b, on his side was someone sitting in an armchair "I see you woke up, my little brother, change your clothes." It was Mycroft, but he seemed to be two different people. He got up and put on his usual clothes, but there was something different. A funny hat and a pipe. "Put them on, Mr. Holmes," a childish voice suggested as he wrote something in a notebook. "Mommy can I visit Mr. Holmes ?," the little boy said to a woman, and she looked worried. Again the scene changed and it was a place full of mirrors and a chest in the middle with the funny hat and a pipe "I'm sorry for my fiancé, brother" said the voice of Myc in the air "I made a mistake ... protect your family "so he looked at the mirrors and each one was a version of himself and John talking nonstop" elemental, my dear Watson " sometimes just "elementary " some of his scenes appeared, but it didn't seem to be him. Suddenly a boy appears growing up and turning an old man "wake up, my son" said the old man and soon disappeared and all the glass broke revealing Molly and John. They helped him up and put his hat and pipe on him so it all rolled back and turned upside down until he opened his eyes and saw that he was back in Victorian London.

"He woke up," someone spoke away ... It was the Doctor who had rolled his arms in search of nicotine patches" well, he's clean.

"We're in another dimension," he said, winking. "I don't exist here."

"Well, it's not another dimension, it's a timeline where you're supposed to not exist," Doctor explained.

"Anyway this will bring a consequence for the future" Riv completed "Arthur Conan Doyle will make him nothing less than a fictional character."

"That's ridiculous," Sherlock laughed disbelievingly.

"Actually, if I remember correctly what I read on John's blog," the Doctor began, but it was interrupted by Sherlock.

"It's not the first time it happened ... but I was on an overdose at the time."

"And what you're experiencing here is very real," Riv said emphatically.

"I'm here, aren't I?" Sherlock snapped, "I just can't believe I'm going to become a fictional character."

"But it's true and it will only happen if we keep Arthur alive." Riv finished his explanation.

"Do you know exactly who wants to kill him?" The Doctor asked.

"It has to do with the murder on the Shoscombe mission," Prof. told him that who killed Jim Laurens also wants to kill Arthur Conan Doyle.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Sherlock got up and straightened his hat "at least in the midst of all this mess and ridiculous story we have a crime to be prevented".

Taking advantage of the detective's enthusiasm, the three left Stonyhurst and set off to find the rest of the family to restore everyone's memory.