Forgiveness

Thus the Winchester and the Angelic Spouses won their battle against the Nazi angels, but there was still something to be worked out.

"So Belle ..." Dean said recovering from the moment. "You were Eliza all this time? Why didn't you tell us ?!"

"Please be calm," she begged for mercy, "I know you two very well. I saw you grow and I know what you would do if I told you."

"When did it begin?" Dean advanced to Castiel.

"Easy Dean" Sam tried to control him !listen to their side first, they had their reasons."

"Dean Campbell Winchester! Let go of your brother-in-law now" Belle said sitting down, which caught everyone's attention.

"Calm down, look what you're doing! Remember Belle is Eliza that means ..."

"You're pregnant!" Dean put his hands on his head in despair.

"And Ray is our niece too," Sam finished.

"Great Captain Obvious you just won a obvious prize ... now I'll see if everyone is well and recovered from the shock and don't you dare follow me" Said Eliza heading towards the kitchen where they were all gathered going near to Lisa .

"Lisa, are you okay?" Her husband was the first to come.

"I'm ... it was just nausea," she said, seeing as she had dropped things in her hand. "It seems like little Dean or little Rosemary is going to have a little friend to play with"

"No ..." Dean sat on the couch as if his head was going to explode. "Mrs. Elizabeth Winchester sit here and tells me this story of you and Castiel right now."

"Are not you going to celebrate for your wife being pregnant?" His best friend tried.

"Don't think of running away from it," the middle Winchester ordered.

"Dean" Belle approached him and spoke as when they were children "me and Castiel approached each other after the time we first met. I was in shock when I realized I was in love with an angel. I know it was forbidden. But then the Lord allowed it. We married with His permission and we had a daughter. Ray. I didn't want to tell you guys because I thought you wouldn't approve, that you would do everything to separate us, out of weary or that I wouldn't be persecuted like we were now. But the situation became so unstable that I had to reveal it. And here we are. Forgive me, my brothers."

"Forgive me? God, sis, this heavenly life doesn1t suit you, but we apologize to you for one condition" Dean said.

"Really?" Belle was much calmer now "which?"

"If your son is a boy you're going to give my name to him," Dean offered with a smile.

"We actually planned that," Castiel confessed.

"Dean Robert indeed," she completed, "great men in my life."

"Belle" Sam called her "I forgive you, but I'm not upset with you, I understand your reasons and if you told us sooner I would accept it without problems."

"I know Sammy," she hugged him, "thank you."

"So," Ray said as she approached, "can I call you mother?"

"Of course my daughter ... just come." Belle took her daughter in her lap.

"That's wonderful," said the contemplative Doctor grateful to have her whole family together without further secrecy, "and Dean, get ready."

"Calm down." He held up his hands "nobody is certain of anything".

"Oh, but I'm pretty sure," Lisa laughed. "Are you scared?"

"Yeah ... a little," he admitted, "but I'll do my best to take care of our son."

"Our daughter," his wife smiled.

"And it seems like this family keeps growing," Doctor commented.

"And you're happy and relieved by that," Riv completed, "you have people to go back to."

"You're quite right," the timelady had to agree.

They kissed, sealing that moment in one last gesture.