Eliza's revelation

Nothing in Portland had been completely resolved. Well, just the question of the Victorian era. But a tension that rose in the air was perceived by all.

That's when the whole Winchester family realized there was a stranger in their house.

Their hands flew to the weapons they carried.

Sam recognized the man. Lemuel, one of the leaders of the Pure.

The angel gave a crooked smile and snapped his fingers. Sam found himself trapped again in his own house.

"Did you think he was going to escape?" The angel said. "I would chase Rare Jewel and her allies to the ends of the ages. Oh, and this time I'm not alone."

Everyone was in complete silence. The Naziangels had invaded the place and Sam was on the couch with his hands and feet tied.

"We know Eliza is here and we will not go out without her," said the leader sitting next to Sam as his attendants searched the whole house.

"You're not going to break into my house like that," Mary said.

"They're all here," came a voice out of nowhere.

They were supreme to see a female figure go where the angels were, it was Eliza. She had huge sunglasses that kept it everyone from recognizing her. She had a very high bun, red lipstick and left her tattoo to show, her biggest prize.

"Now let them go," she said in a serious voice.

Her voice seemed to be strong, it was a voice that made the whole room calm down and hear it. She wore loose clothing and gave an air of lightness and strength.

"They blew it with blood," she sighed and we can feel her tone falter, Ray who was holding hands with Castiel, ran and hugged his legs.

"I, Elizabeth," she took off her glasses revealing only to the angels, "I am the Rare Jewel." They took her and turned her to the whole family, and put a knife in her throat as another angel took Ray. You already have what you want, I am ... "She was going to speak when bright lights appeared and materialized.

"I'm Eliza," Mark said, offering himself to get caught.

"No, I am Eliza," said another angel's wife, and another and another and another until ...

"I AM ELIZA," Sam shouted.

"I'm Eliza," Amy said.

"I'm Eliza," Lisa said.

"I'm Eliza! Castiel, Mary, and suddenly everyone in the room shouted "I'm Eliza, I'm Eliza."

The ground began to shake and a white light blinded everyone and the Naziangels began to scream and they released Belle and Ray who ran into her mother's arms and the angels continued to scream and revealed themselves. A dalek visor appeared on their foreheads.

"I am Eliza, I am Eliza," they continued to chant and more and more lights materialized, and now they had angels also who were married or only against the Nazis.

"I am Eliza, I am Eliza!" now they were all holding hands and the Dalek angels exploded into millions of pieces, leaving only one.

"Do you think you know what Eliza means? Smear our blood? To dishonor our species? Who are you, Elizabeth Winchester?"

"I'm a survivor, I'm Eliza!" She flaunted her fingers and he exploded dirtying what was clean.

Skaro also felt the strength of Eliza and they began to collapse, because Eliza was much more than a person, was an idea. The idea of ​​revolution, freedom, justice, equality and a new beginning for everyone all because ... I AM ELIZA.