One more reunion

"Glad to see you," Doctor said, struggling to keep up the Victorian side. "Have you found Sam?"

"The situation is worse than we imagined," Dean said, "the angels want Castiel's family in return for Sam."

"I think we'd better have a meeting ... so we can know each group's progress and help each other," Belle suggested as she met them at the door.

"Sure," Sherlock agreed, "that's a good idea, ask everyone to sit at the table."

After everyone settled down the owner of the house began to say.

"We went to Stonyhurst and Prof. Williams gave us important information about the Arthur Conan Doyle case. The boy is really in danger. But before we proceed, there is something you have to know, isn't it, Doctor?"

"Dr. Smith," the Doctor said, pretending not to know what he was talking about. "You've been wrong, Holmes, the one thing everyone needs to know is the advance, in case this is a matter of protection, and besides, we need to find and rescue Sam."

Sherlock looked at her with his alert, shrewd blue eyes, perfectly understanding the message that she didn't want to restore the memory of the rest of the family. He didn't question her, at least for now.

"We found an angel ... well ... things are not very well," he said, swallowing hard and looking at his best friend. "Eliza is in more danger at the moment, Ray ... we have to keep an eye on her if possible all the time because she is also in danger"

Dean ended up looking at everyone and his sister who was the one with Castiel, who was in danger too. He couldn't bear to lose one more brother.

"Belle you can be responsible for Ray ... I know she really likes you" It was enough for him to see his sister with some possible illness that Castiel was trying to cure, Castiel and Ray are in danger, a friend and a child he considered family "and take care of you too."

The whole family had their attention on the eldest son and how he suffered. At the end of the meeting Belle went to her brother and hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry ... we're going to save Sam, and Castiel's family can take care of themselves, they've gone through more complicated things, but now you have to take care of yourself too and Lisa, well, you deserve some rest. Let me stay in the protection of Castiel's family. Eliza is my friend, I think I'm the right person to help her. I love you, my brother ... let's get out of this and don't worry about me, no one dies of virose" she smiled and the two siblings hugged each other tight "I promise ... we will get out of this situation."