Coming back home

"Well, my dear Holmes," the Doctor patted his shoulder, "we seem to have fulfilled our mission."

"But what are you talking about?" John got up already nervous for being too confused.

"That's right Doctor," Sherlock said in his tone of revenge, "explain to all of us what's going on!.

"Wait, I have a better idea." Williams put himself in front of everyone "hold your hands everyone now!"

So they all did to it and that made Joan a little annoyed. River adjusted the vortex manipulator and a blue ray struck all but Doctor and Sherlock.

After the light went out, there were many groans from the headache.

"To the TARDIS!" The Doctor exclaimed like a madwoman, "Alons-y!"

It took a while for everyone to recover from the headache, but everyone had come back to remember who they were and that they belonged to the 21st century. Still, they remembered what had happened in the Victorian era, but no one even Doctor knew to explain how they had gotten there.

The TARDIS made its way back to modern London when Castiel and Belle talked about something that still worried them.

"Sam said the Pure intend to start a general killing of angelic families," she said, "they want to negotiate allies with their second son to reach more families."

"That's my fault," he moaned, "I shouldn't have agreed to have a family."

"Never say that again," Belle chided him, "having a family was a gift from your Father. He saw your feelings and created a much greater purpose from that. And it isn't the first time that we have had difficulties. We're getting out of this."

"How are we going to protect everyone?" He said regretfully.

"Somehow," she said intrepidly "even in the most desperate way. But I promise I'll protect them."

"First stop: home of the Holmes!" The Doctor announced what interrupted her granddaughter's conversation.

"Well, I guess that's it." Sherlock took one look at everyone "until the next time, Watsons."

He and Molly Emily and Hamish left the TARDIS and spotted their old home. In the streets were buses, taxis and modern people to his relief.

"I thought you wouldn't come back," Mrs. Hudson came out of the building.

"Mrs. Hudson tell me what happened, please. I don't remember" Sherlock asked honestly, but to her it sounded like mockery.

"Oh your naughty boy, you let me in the park all afternoon," the landlady complained.

"Well, there was a setback," he explained mysteriously, "we're going to have to reschedule the WH meeting."

"How about we move in for Christmas?" Molly suggested, "it's so close."

"That's cool, mom!" Hemish approved.

"I liked it too," Emily said.

"Just don't prank me, do you understand?" Mrs. Hudson yelled from the hallway as they entered.

Sherlock just laughed. It was a relief to come home after entrusting his story to a brilliant boy.