The Reunion of Smith and Williams

Joan and Sherlock tried to come to an agreement as the carriage took them to Stonyhurst.

"Do you know what's going to happen?" Sherlock looked at the window while the Doctor tied her hair and put on a top hat.

"I'm going to say that Charles sent me to talk to this professor," Joan replied, "to see if he's an alien or just a curious one."

"And you really think you're going to convince such a teacher easy like that?" Sherlock hesitated.

"I can change plans when we get there, okay?" Joan was irritated. "I can adapt to the situation. I forgot something!"

"What was it this time?" He said rolling his eyes.

"I forgot to ask the Professor's name for Artie," she declared.

"You're lucky I did it for you." Sherlock smiled triumphantly. "And you are luckier because the teacher is your fiancé."

"What? But what is Mel up to?" Joan thought again.

Mel waited for Joan and Sherlock where the parents came to visit their children. He soon spotted them and rushed to greet them.

"Hello, sweetie," said Mel, smiling, "what are you doing here?"

"What do you think Mr. Williams?" She said, adjusting her coat, "investigating ... you."

"Spoiler?" The blond looked up at the other corner trying to seem oblivious to the situation.

"Oh, I hate you." Joan puffed her cheeks childishly, pretending to look elsewhere.

"No, you ..." Riv said as he was interrupted by Sherlock.

"Hi ... I'm still here."

"Of course Mr. Holmes "Riv has shaken his hand "it's a pleasure to see you, you are investigating exactly what, if I may know?"

"Young Doyle ... he's in danger and, well, we know you're investigating, too. You teach what subject?

"Geography" Riv answered,"he's a crucial piece of something much bigger.

"So your investigation is in advance, my love?" "Joan asked "what you found out about him?"

"There's something I need you to do before I tell you more" he warned "Come to my quarters now."