News in Stonyhurst

Molly Holmes woke up dazed wondering where she was.

-John ...- she murmured and her eyes narrowed remembering what happened- Arthur ?! We have to go after him ...

"No, no, Molly, I know you're worried, but you have to recover first," the doctor said.

"You were hit by a Skaro laser Mrs. Holmes" Ben explained "it would degenerate yout organs but some Terran food will stimulate their functioning and expels the effects."

"Good God, Benjamin," John exclaimed in surprise, "you've been hunting aliens around here?"

"No Grandpa," Ben replied, "I just read some books, okay" Since I cannot be a hunter I have become a man of letters in training."

"That is very good and reassuring and helpful," his grandfather smiled, "your father will be unconcerned now."

"Yes, yes." The boy smiled back.

"Where's Emily?" Molly searched the room for her daughter.

"She left," Ben advised, "it looks like a telegram from Mr. Holmes got here and was addressed to her."

"How is that possible?" Molly was surprised at the whole situation.

"They may have used an alien spell or technology to find Miss. Holmes, "Ben explained again.

"Sherlock ... does he find out anything about Arthur?" Mrs. Holmes tried to deduce "will the telegram belong to him?"

"I cannot imagine Molly, but I hope it's from him," John answered.

To calm their concern, Emily appeared in the room with the telegram.

"Mother, I'm so glad you're better." The girl sat on the bed next to Molly. "I got a telegram from Father.

"Emily Holmes,

Gather the family and await our return on Baker St.

We hope to return soon with A. C. D.

S. H. "

"They're with Arthur," Emily announced after reading, "and wants us to go home. Godfather, my mother is not quite well enough to go, is she?"

"No," John said with concern in his voice, "I recommend more rest for sure."

"It's okay with me to stay here," Ben told his visitors, "I'll tell the director."

Dr. Watson thought it best to prescribe Molly a good soup, remembering the last time they had dealt with daleks.