.0

We all want perfection but we are perfectly imperfect, some of us are confused on what we want. We sometimes want something truly, truly perfect but the thing is. We can't all be perfect, no one is perfect. We want to become someone for someone, we want to be perfect for someone. But what if they already found us perfect? What if they love you for who you are on the inside more than what is on the outside? Everyone has there flaws even if they look flawless, they still have there flaws. But the thing about life is...

Perfection is found in accepting your imperfections.

______________________

Lana. Lana was her name, she had beautiful short brown hair that she just recently cut off before arriving at her parents house after two years of being away from them, she decided to come back after being in boarding school for those years. She never went back to her home town after the little incident she had with one of Eric's best friend, it wasn't a big deal but for an odd reason she became more out of place there. She convinced her parents on going to boarding school, Kitty and Red were on an edge for a bit but she convinced them. Lana smiled at the idea when she was 14 years old and it was her last day in Point Place, Wisconsin.

"Now you listen her little girl," Red said looking down at his daughter from all three of his children she was the youngest and of course she was the only one who got Kitty's height "No boys.. NO BOYS not until you are at least 40 years old." Lana let out a giggle before hugging her dad, Red smiled and returned her hug. He was so worried on letting his little girl out of his sight, he didn't want anyone to hurt her.

"Yeah I agree with dad on this one," Eric said as he looked at his littler sister and father "no boys, and don't get pregnant. I don't want to get a phone call saying that you got pregnant." Lana let go of her dad and gave Eric a hug "I am going to miss you so much." Lana buried her face into her older brothers chest to help her on not crying.

"I'm going to miss you to." She mumbled even though she was certain that Eric didn't hear her words, Kitty looked at both her children with a sad smile plastered on her lips. Kitty didn't want her little girl to go, she wanted her to stay here and watch her grow into a beautiful women but she  knew this decision made her happy. She knew that it would make her baby happy. No matter what.

A tear ran down her cheek as she looked at the picture she kept as a book mark, a smile spread on her lips knowing how excited she was to see her family again.

"I'm coming home." She whispered.