.9

He left a mark on her , she thought about him every night. it's very sad though, cause he doesn't know that he left a mark on her but if he ever found out about it. He would be happy about it, he loved and admired her from a far without her even noticing. He thought about her every night as well, he wanted to feel her soft skin against his. He wanted to feel those big soft plump pink lips against his, he wanted to love her. He wanted her every night, dreamed of her every night. She put a spell on him and he put a spell on her. why? because they both spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of each other.

____________________

"Holy.." Eric said as he starred at his younger sister, who would of thought this. Of course no one did since she seemed and looked innocent, she didn't seem like the type of person to ever hurt anyone. Once when she was around 5 she started crying because Hyde stomped on a bee for gods sake she looked like a person who wouldn't even hurt a fly. 

"Don't worry," Lana said "I won't hurt you guys." 

"Ok I read this in a book but do you guys have mates?" Jackie ask making Lana blush

"Uh yeah I mean I do," Lana answered "Jason and Issac are mates." Hyde just looked down at the ground, he was speechless.

"Mates?" Eric questioned 

"Uh soul mates you know like wolves," Lana said "We have the ability to have a certain person who will be forever by  our side no matter what."

"Do you know who it is?" Donna asked, Lana wanted to look at Hyde but she didn't.

"Yeah I do," Lana said to her "I just don't want to tell him.. at least not yet." Hyde could feel his hopes go down the drain, he has to admit. He was also felt pissed, he didn't want anyone to touch what is his. 

"Why don't you tell him?" Jackie asked all curious

"Because he isn't a person like me," Lana explained "He's human unlike me who will live more than you think, I know that I will have to turn him soon but I just don't want to. I don't even know if he wants me or not." 

"Who is it? Do we know him?" Kelso asked wanting to know who was this guy who was made to be for the girl he considered his little sister.

"I rather not say." Lana said 

"Oh we do know him," Jackie said "Is it one of the guys?" Lana tensed up, she knew who it was and she knew that it's going to come out maybe sooner than later.

"Jackie.. Shut it." Lana glared at her new friend who was pressuring her.

"Oh it is," Jackie said "is it Fez," Lana sigh and Jackie knew it wasn't him "of course it's no Eric he's your brother or Kelso," Lana was instantly sweating, she felt very nervous cause she knew Jackie was close "Oh is it Hyde?" Everyone looked at Lana who's eyes widen a little before quickly getting up "Oh my god it is isn't it?" 

"I got to go," Lana stuttered "I have some things to think about." 

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked to myself , I was pacing back and forth in my room. I knew to well that I shouldn't run off like that when Jackie asked me if it was Hyde, I knew I shouldn't of said anything but here I am with my big mouth and telling them everything. 

"Lana is everything ok?" I looked up at the door to see Donna and I felt relieve going through my body, I knew that if it was Hyde I wouldn't feel right and I for sure knew that I would want to do something to him. Last time I was alone with Hyde, it was yesterday and it wasn't for a long time. 

"I didn't want anyone to know about Hyde," I said to her " I just know he wasn't going to like it and that he isn't very excited to see me." 

"Oh Lana," Donna said "Hyde does like you, you're just to blind to see it. I mean he looked at you with so much adoration and trust me he has never seen anyone like that." I wanted to smile and accept the damn butterflies that I was getting in my stomach but I didn't want to get my hopes up on just one person telling me this, I've had a crush on Hyde ever since I could remember but he was such and still is a stubborn kid. He doesn't like affection that much and he doesn't show it. 

"Donna," I started as I walked towards my window and looked outside of  it "I just don't want to ave my hopes up on him, you know that I had a crush on him ever since I was a little kid. But as we both grew up we started bickering and hating each other , we have a bad history. I don't want my hopes up when I know I am not his type, I don't even think he has a type." I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, I have never told this to anyone at all. 

"Why do you put your hopes down like that?"' Donna asked, I can tell by the sound of her voice that she was disappointed in me. I couldn't blame her either, I am still a positive person but sometimes being negative gets in a way. "Lana you're a beautiful person, Hyde would be so stupid and blind to not think of you that way." 

"Thank you Donna," I chuckled still with my eyes close, I felt really relaxed "I really needed that peep talk." She didn't respond making me forward my eyebrows in confusion, I was about to say something when I felt hands on my waist making me gasp in surprise. I instantly opened my eyes to be greeted by sunglasses, it was Hyde.

"You are more beautiful," Hyde whispered to me "You are a goddess." 

"Hyde how long have you been standing there?" I questioned him 

"Long enough to finally have my answer to my own question." He said and next thing I know, I felt his lips on top of mine.