.4

N/ This story is totally fiction and most of the stuff will be made up and it won't be following the show, I wanted to make it more creative. I really hope you guys like this book, I am just saying that the story won't follow the show as much as some stories do. I like to make this my own even though I don't own any of the character besides Lana and others that will come up later in the book. Thank You, happy reading and remember to vote and comment. Lots of love, M.Xx.

_________

"You belong to me." He whispered into Lana's ear, she looked at his blue eyes panting underneath his stare. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to say. He just looked at her with a nasty smirk on his lips, that smirked that she wanted to wipe off his face so bad. Lana tried to tug the chains off of her wrists but it was no use making her let out a low growl, he looked at her with her golden colored eyes and they held anger.

"Let me go," She growled trying to get her strength back but with the covered in some kind of chemical for her to be weakened made her get angry even more "Please." She let out a whimper,  She took a look at her surroundings and noticed that it was dark , it wasn't too dark but dark enough to only see the person that was torturing her to see only their shadow. Of course their dark grey eyes, eyes full of nothing but anger. Anger and power.

"NO," He yelled in her face, Lana whimpered and put her attention to the wall  that was on her left. "Don't you see? " the man reached out and stroke Lana's soft cheek "God made you for me they made you fro me! Not him!"  Lana looked at him, her eyes were filled with disgust.

"Can it!" She snapped sending her enemy a disgusted look "You won't touch him, You won't follow him and you won't talk to him or else, or else I will kill you." Lana let out an animistic growl, He let out a loud laugh before leaving. Soon she heard a loud cough and a groan of pain, her head snap looking up and she saw someone. She saw someone with the most beautiful light blue eyes, eyes that she will never forget.

"Steven."

_______

Lana shot up from her bed and looked at the clock saying that it was only 7 in the morning, she groan and hid under her pillow. She forward her eyebrows in confusion as she felt sweat rolling down her forehead but what was more confusing is why would he have a dream about Steven Hyde, out of all people why did she have a dream about someone she has grown to hate for two years. The person who was considered to be her older brothers best friend. Lana couldn't help but wonder, wonder if Steven was the one. If Steven was the person that was meant to be. A knock interrupted her thoughts making her sit up from her bed.

"Come in," She said soon to be faced with Red and Kitty who both had bright smiles plastered on their lips "Good morning." She smiled at them.

"Good morning sweetheart." Kitty said as she sat down on the edge of Lana's bed

"How are you ?" Red beamed as he looked at his daughter, Ever since Lana was born she stole Red's heart. He has always spoiled her more than he spoiled Laurie, Laurie knew it to but she was never jealous because even she spoiled her little sister. She was just so adorable.

"I am great actually," She answered her father who sat right next to his wife "How are you guys?" Kitty was the first one who answered.

"Oh we are just wonderful honey," Kitty said "We are so happy that you're back home!" Lana smiled at her mother.

"So am I," She said "I am so glad to be here, I missed you guys so much." Red laughed

"Well you didn't miss anything," Red started off "Your brother is a bigger dumbass than before." Lana let out a giggle while his wife sent her husband an annoyed glare.

"Ok than," Kitty said "Get ready and be downstairs after you're done getting ready, breakfast is almost ready, I made your favorite." Lana's eyes brighten up as soon as those four words flew out of Kitty's mouth.

"Chocolate chip waffles?" She squealed making Kitty laugh and nod her head 'yes', Lana hugged her mother a spilt second before letting her go.

"Ok, now get ready we will be waiting downstairs." Kitty and Red both left her room making Lana go to her door close and locked it before heading to the bathroom.

_____

"So how was California? Dating any hot guys?" Jackie asked Lana who was sitting on the arm rest of the couch, everyone of the gang were just hanging down in the basement watching the television. Jackie was sitting on kelso's lap, Eric and Donna were right next to Kelso, Fez was sitting in the chair right next to the basement's door while Hyde was sitting in the chair right next to the dryer and washer.

"Actually yeah," Lana answered Jackie's question causing Eric, Kelso and Hyde's snapped their heads towards Lana's direction "Yeah he was a church boy, momma's boy such a great guy very popular and polite." Jackie's eyes brighten as she heard Lana's answer.

"So what happened?" Lana looked at Jackie she can tell that Jackie has a total soft spot when it comes to romance.

"We dated like for seven months, I've met his family once during break which is weird since you know his family lived in California," Hearing this made Hyde feel jealous, he felt the need to punch this guy in the face and to tell him to back off. "Turned out he was dating some other girl in that little town he was from." Lana looked down at her hands she could feel her face turn red from embarrassment.

"What was his name?" Jackie asked making Lana look at her and chuckle

"Do you really want to know his name?" Lana ask "It's kind of embarrassing  well not really, it's more feeling weird than being embarrassed."

"Just tell us the name so I can find him and kick his ass." Kelso exclaim

"I agree with Kelso on this one." Eric said

"His name was Steven Hanson." Lana said making Hyde spit out his drink Kelso and Eric to snicker, Donna to chuckle and Jackie to laugh out loud.

"Wait you dated a guy name Steven?" Jackie said in between laughs.

"He was a sweet guy, he just wasn't loyal." Lana defended herself while shrugging, Hyde looked at her and realize that she was embarrassed.

"Ok guys knock it off," Hyde said making Lana to look at him "So what if his name is Steven? At least it wasn't Michael or Eric. Be grateful that you didn't date anyone with those names." Lana smiled at him before shaking my head.

"He's all yours."  Someone whispered in Lana's ears her eyes widen in surprise and shock.

"I thought you were gone." She said into her head

"Oh honey,"  They said "I'm here to help you or torture you who knows."

"Hey Lana you ok?" Lana looked at Hyde who was looking at her in confusion

"Uh yeah I'm fine I just need to go make a phone call." Lana rushed upstairs leaving everyone confuse , Hyde stared at her behind his sunglasses. His blue eyes followed every movement wondering what was her next step, funny thing is. He never thought he would be so fond to his best friends little sister.