2.2

The moon shined against both their skin, the moon held so much secrets from strangers. They trusted the moon because, the moon could not talk, they knew that nothing bad could happen. And the stars, oh the stars were the moons children. They loved to sing and dance around the moon enjoying the evening, It's fascinating to hear how many secrets the moon can hold.

We all think we have the moon in our hands but in reality it's the moon that has us in our hands.

*

     Lana sigh as she picked at her food, she was nervous. Lana has been nervous all through the dinner partty, her mother noticed it and so did Hyde. Hyde reached down and grabbed her hands to squeeze it in reassurance, letting her know that everything will be okay.  Reds stared at everyone before shoving a spoonful of mash potatoes into his mouth.

"So what is this all about?" He asked

"Well uh honey," Kitty started off dusting her hands on the napkin that's sitting on her lap, she was about to start off but was cut off by Lana as she immediately blurted out what was actually happening.

"Steven and I are mates." Everyone turned to look at Lana than at Red who was oddly calm about this.

"Finally you came clean," He stated before taking a sip of his beer "You really think I'm stupid? I've seen the way Steven's looked at you and you looking at Steven. Obviously there is something between both of you." Everyone was shocked that Red did not do anything about it.

"So you're okay with this?" Kitty asked cautiously

"Of course," Red said with a smile "But if you hurt my little girl I will kick you in the ass into next week. We got the clear?" He questioned before taking another sip of his beer.

"Of course Red." Steven said

'Well ," Kitty said with a nervous laugh "This turned out better than expected."

                                                                                    *

"I still can't believe daddy knew about us this whole time." Lana said as she sat down on Steven's lap while licking an ice  pops-icicle that she got out of the freezer, Steven could not even concentrate on what everyone was saying. All he could do was stare at Lana's lips and see what she was doing with the frozen treat.

"Keep doing that and you will be punished later." Steven whispered into Lana's ear who stopped licking to treat and looked at Steven, he squeezed her hips secretly before going back to what everyone was saying.

"You guys want to go to The Hub?" Donna suggested, everyone started to agree but both Steven and Lana decided to not go.

"I'd rather stay home," Lana said "I am actually pretty tired."

"Yeah, I like to stay here with Lana and uh Study. Yeah, Study." Steven stuttered which caused everyone to sicker, including Lana.

"Okay, whatever you say big guy." Eric said before leaving the basement along with the others.

"So what kind of punishment?" Lana questioned with a raised eyebrow, Steven could not help but smirked before carrying Lana into his bedroom.

"Wanna find out?" Hyde asked

"Mhmm." Lana hummed, Hyde growled into her ear before throwing her softly onto his bed and getting on top of her. His shaky hands started roaming her body, he leaned down and gave Lana a passionate kiss which she returned. Her hands grabbed his face, gently and returned the kiss.

"You taste sweet," Hyde said "So sweet." Lana let out a giggle through the kiss.

"I get that all the time." Hyde stopped and looked at her, his eyes looked crazy. A wave of jealousy went through Hyde's head.

"Oh yeah?" Hyde said which cause Lana to look at him, bit her lip and nodded. Hyde spanked her which caused her to groan and tighten her grip on his face.

"That hurt." She whined

"You're mine." He said

"Always."

__

A/N: I am soo sorry for the late update. I know it's super late,I've been having really bad writers block and to top it all off this whole coronavirus got everything messed up AND to top it all off (lol) I started working third shift so I've been sleeping all day. Oh no.  hehe.

I really hope i get back to writing soon. I hope you guys like this very small chapter, i will try and come back to edit; it and do more chapters.