1.2

Hybrids like to play dirty, especially those who have the darkest side of them all. We have those who feel guilty after they committed an awful crime, or those who did not care. The ones that don't care, they're the most vicious. The most psychotic, sociopath's that can be quiet scary at all times. People would not want to mess with those who are vicious, Playing dirty is such a god awful game. A game everybody is either too afraid to join in or are just waiting to get invited in. But like everyone once said.

It's good to play dirty.

____________________

"Why the hell would you say that?" Jason exclaimed at Steven after everyone explained  what caused Lana to become Vivian. "Are you insane?" 

"What? No!" Steven said being offended "Okay maybe a little." Donna punched Steven making him wince and move away from her.

"Okay, okay where will she go?" Issac said as he was pacing in front of the tv, making the gang follow his moments.

"She can be in the mall?" Kelso suggested making everyone turn around and look at him

"Why would she be at the mall?" Eric questioned him giving the kind of look that says 'are you really that stupid?" .

"Well, I was just saying" Kelso said defending himself 

"Than where could she have gone?" Steven asked out loud

Everyone stayed silent, they were wondering where could Lana have gone. Both Jason and Issac were worried, they have seen Vivian. They had to admit, they're terrified of her; she has done things that they knew Lana wouldn't do. They knew Vivian is reckless, vicious, psychotic, and a sociopath. 

"We have got to find her,"Jason said "who knows what she has done by now." Issac nodded at his mate in agreement, Vivian can be messy.

"It can't be that bad." Donna said causing Issac and Jason to turn around and look at her

"Yeah, I mean it couldn't be that bad right?" Eric agreed with Donna making both Issac and Jason look at each other and shook their heads.

"You have no clue what she can do," Issac said "that little episode that she performed for you guys. That was just a small little thing, that isn't big. She has done way worse, I witnessed it. Jason witnessed it and let me tell you something Lana won't remember. If she remembers about the things she has done in the past, she might hide it but it will torture her. More than you think."

____________

Vivian looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled wickedly loving how she looked and she couldn't wait on the games she wanted to play. The dirty games she had in mind, she knew it wouldn't last long so she started immediately. Vivian soon looked down and saw the bloody teenager that was already dead, she thought she was doing him a favor by not letting him suffer like the other she killed right before him. Only because he reminded her of Lana's mate, that kid that was always on dope named 'Steven' or how many people called him 'Hyde'.

Vivian smiled and sped away to go see what Lana's family is up to, she giggled when she heard Jason and Issac freaking out. The gang chattering and bursting out ideas as they popped in there minds. She opened the door of the basement everyone stop talking and look at her.

"Vivian," Jason immediately said "Where have you been?" 

"Oh, you know just hanging out here and there." She answered as she grabbed Fez and throwing him off the chair he was sitting and making herself comfortable on it

"You didn't do anything bad right?" Kelso said 

"I was just out for a snack," Vivian answered "Nothing new." 

"See!" Kelso said to Issac and Jason "She was just getting a snack." Everyone looked at Kelso, they caught on what Vivian said.

"Kelso, I don't think the kind of snack you're thinking of is the same one she's thinking of."  Steven said who slapped Kelso upside the head.

"Well what did she really mean?" Kelso whine whole rubbing the spot where Steven hit him

"Try and figure it out honey" Vivian said as she stared at Kelso giving him a fangy smile making him yelp and jump into Steven's lap. Steven groan and pushed Kelso off of him.

"How many?" Issac asked giving her a serious look making Vivian pout

"Oh baby Issac, what are you talking about?" Jason rolled his eyes at her

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Jason said "8 or 10?"

"It was only two,"Vivian rolled her eyes at Issac "I'm saving the best for last."

"And who uhm who exactly is that?" Eric asked nervously

"Figure it out" Vivian said bluntly, she knew who she wanted but she always liked the play the guessing game.

"Vivian, don't hurt anymore people. Please." Issac pleaded

"Well, I am not the one that controls what I feel now do I?' She spat while heading up the stairs starting to get tired of them.

"Wait but who is she after?' Donna asked

"I am still want to know what kind of snack she had." Kelso said

"She's after the one person that started this mess." Jason answered completely ignoring Kelso's question.

Note: I am so so sorry for the late late update and short chapter. i'll make it up for you soon! I promise! Also thank you guys so so much for putting this book in #2 in stevehyde ! I appreciate it, you guys are amazing! Also the 1.82k reads!!!! Never thought I'll have that much reads!!!! Love you all! 

Word Count: 918