.3

Us humans are over thinkers, we cannot help but over think some situations. If you have an argument we tend to go back to that argument and get a little irritated for not saying things we should of said plus we are always caught up in the moment. But most of all, we over think about the good old days. We think about how when we were younger, we always had fun. We did not have a care in the world, we were young and we always had fun But you got to admit something to yourself..

Lately you've been thinking too much right?

_______

Eric looked in shock, he knew exactly who it was. Lana was the only one that called him Rick, For some odd reason Lana was going through a phase where she hated the letter E so she decided to nickname his older brother Rick instead of calling him Eric. No one knew about this nickname besides Eric, Laurie, Red and Kitty. The whole gang looked at Lana and Eric had the biggest smile, Hyde and Kelso gawked at Lana while Fez was playing with the cassettes.

"Lana!" Eric exclaim as she ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug, Lana giggled and wrapped her arms around Eric's waist and snuggled her face into his neck. She finally felt like home, her heart was racing as she pulled away. She looked at Kelso and at Hyde, Kelso was in shock but as soon as he realize that it was the little girl he grew up with and treated her like his own little sister he went up and hugged her. Lana smiled while hugging him back, Hyde on the other hand couldn't stop staring. He was in shock as well, he hasn't heard about Lana for two years, he always wondered about her every now and then but never had the guts to ask Eric about her. Hyde's eyes roam up and down Lana's body, he smirked a little as he saw that Lana got Kitty's height and that she grew up real fast.

"Dear lord that women has tremendous breasts." Fez said causing Lana to stop talking to  Eric and Kelso to look at Fez, Hyde looked at Fez and punched him in shoulder causing Fez to let out a whine.

"You must be Fez," Lana said as she walked up to him "I'm Lana. I've heard so much about you." Lana stuck her hand out to shake it but Fez looked at Lana's hand, instead of shaking her hand he pulled her down and kissed her on the lip, Hyde's eyes widen and quickly pushed Fez making Lana stumbled forward which Hyde quickly got her by grabbing her by her waist.

"What the hell Fez?" Eric yelled at the foreign kid who was innocently staring at Eric "Don't kiss my baby sister." Kelso nodded in agreement, Lana just stayed silent slightly embarrassed that Fez kissed her. Hyde and Lana both looked down and realize that Hyde was still holding Lana by her waist, they both looked at each other awkwardly before stepping away from each other

"Ok," Lana said trying to calm down her older brother "let's forget that situation," She looked at Fez "Fez, please don't kiss me I wanted a handshake not a tongue gong down my throat." Kelso snickered as he saw Fez looking down all sad.

"Eric Donna is waiting for you outside." Jackie burst into the living room, Eric looked at Lana and all she did was smirk and encouraged him to go.

"What do you think she's going to give him?" Kelso asked Hyde

"Maybe the big gift," Hyde answered with a smirk causing Lana to cringe at the thought "You know what I mean." Jackie looked at Lana and Lana looked at Jackie.

"You must be Jackie," Lana said to her "Kelso's girlfriend." Jackie looked at Lana and nodded "Well I am Lana Eric's sister." 

"Nice to meet you," Jackie shook Lana's hand "You're really pretty." Lana smiled at her.

"Thank you," Lana said "You're not bad yourself." Jackie was about to say something but stopped when she saw Hyde staring at Lana, Hyde just couldn't get over the fact that Lana was back and in his eyes she looked so beautiful.

"Where have you been?" Jackie asked not taking her eyes off of Hyde and knowing Jackie she was starting to form a plan in her head.

"California," She answered "Oh which reminds me I bought you guys something," Everyone looked at Lana who quickly went to one of her suitcases, Jackie walked up to Hyde who was still staring at Lana.

"You like her." Jackie said causing Hyde to snap out of his daze and look at Jackie.

"What are you talking about?" He spat at her "I don't like her." Jackie smiled at him.

"You've been staring at her for 10 minutes straight, don't deny it Steven." Hyde only glared at her before paying attention to Lana.

"Eric told me the you guys like to drink," Lana said as she pulled three six packs of cold beer that she bought before coming home "Here you go." She said handing it to Kelso who was smiling like an idiot.

"Alright man, now that party is starting!" Hyde exclaim excitedly, Lana shook her head and started to take her suitcases up.

"Your not staying for the party?" Kelso asked making Jackie glare at him out of jealousy.

"No thank you Mike," Lana smiled "I need to shower and take these suitcases upstairs." Hyde took a sip of his beer before speaking up.

"I'll help you." Lana looked at Hyde clearly surprised that he offered to help, Hyde set down the beer can on the table and walked towards Lana and grabbed the other two suitcases.

"Thank you." Lana send a small smile to Hyde who just nodded at her, as they walked up the stairs Hyde couldn't help but stare at Lana's butt.

"Wow," He thought "She grew up." Hyde saddened a little knowing that when Lana left he didn't get the chance to say good bye to her, it was a sudden when she left but he knew why. Hyde shook the feeling off and noticed that they were inside of Lana's old bedroom, he took a look around. It was still the same as it was two years ago.

"You can set them by my bed," Lana instructed Hyde as she set one suitcase on her Full size bed and opened it " Thanks again for helping me." Lana looked at Hyde who was staring at her.

"Uh yeah no problem," Hyde said as he placed the suitcases where she told them to put them. Lana observed him, he was attractive she couldn't deny that. She always thought of Hyde while she was away and she would laugh with Eric when he was telling stories about the stupid things the gang did "You look different." Lana blinked and started putting away the clothes.

'Well I lost the baby fat," Lana told him as she walked to her closet and hung some of her shirts "That and I worked out a lot in boarding school." Hyde wouldn't stop staring at Lana.

"Well you look good," Hyde said to her

"Hyde, don't be nervous," Lana said "I am still Eric's annoying fat little sister." Hyde was taken back by Lana's comeback, that's when he realize something. He realize that those words that flew out of his mouth two years ago haunted Lana but little did Lana know.. That it haunted him to.