.2

We are born to rise! That is how it is, we are born to rise and fall but that doesn't mean we are weak. If we fall than we have the strength to get back up and start all over again, we have the strength to tell be who you want to be, we have the strength to talk how ever we feel like talking and we have the strength to love who ever we want to love. That is just who we really are. We have strength and we all know that..

If you were born with the weakness to fall you were born with the strength to rise.

________________________

"What is the matter with you Forman?" Hyde asked his best friend who was smiling like an idiot, everyone was here dressed up nicely for his birthday. Kitty has planned a surprise party for Eric and he knew it.  But the thing was that every since yesterday when he got the news that his baby sister was coming home in three days, it has been two years since he physically seen his sister. It feels like just yesterday he saw his sister run around the backyard giggling trying to run away from her big brother, He remember how adorably chubby she was. Carebear was her nickname for him to her no one knew besides their parent, hell not even Hyde, Donna and Kelso knew. All three siblings had nicknames for one another and even though at some point they found it annoying they seem to secretly love it cause it reminded them of the good old days.

"Nothing," Eric said as he looked at the magazine "I just feel really happy today." As soon as those words came out of his mouth Kitty came down at the basement.

"Hyde, Fez, Donna, Jackie and Michael can you guys come up stairs for a minute I need your help with something.. No you Eric." Kitty said not wanting her son to go up the stairs Eric on the other hand slouched into the couch as he knew his mother actually threw him a party even though he specifically told her he didn't want a party. Kitty surrounded the kids around in the kitchen.

"Eric you can come up here now," Kitty said as she went  up the stairs, she immediately heard Kelso say something "Shut up he's coming." Eric lazily went up the stairs. Once he got up there.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled making Eric flinch

*

"An eight track," Eric said as he looked at the present, He specifically told them that he wanted a cassette player not an eight track.

"You've been saying that you really wanted one, couldn't even stop talking about it." Kitty laughed, Eric looked at his mom knowing very well that's he turned his words around. Eric kept opening his presents, he got cassettes. Eric felt like today was one of his days where he is getting embarrassed easily, Even though it was his birthday he really wish today was already over. The only thing that was keeping him going was that he got to see him baby sister for the first time in forever, Hyde looked at Eric who was in daze. Hyde has noticed his best friend acting different lately, he was more happy than usual.

"Hey man you ok?" Hyde asked Eric who was snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him, everyone looked at Eric with a knowing look. They did notice Eric's different behavior but didn't really put much thought until tonight, besides Donna Eric didn't tell anyone about his little sisters return more because her and Hyde had a bad history. He didn't really want drama the day of his birthday so he didn't say much. Hyde, Eric, Kelso, Donna and Lana all grew up together since elementary.

"Yeah," Kelso said "You've been acting strange lately, is everything ok?" Eric looked at Kelso, Hyde, Fez, Jackie and Donna who had a smile on her face. She knew why Eric was acting all strange lately and she was very happy about it.

"I am fine guys," Eric said to them looking at them "I really am." The gang all looked at him than at each other before shrugging it off.

"Here Eric-"Donna began to give Eric her present but Jackie immediately stopped her and told her to help her in the kitchen. All of the boys shrugged off the girls behavior and started talking to Eric.

"Okay Kitty lets go," Kitty looked at her husband "We are going with Bob and Midge." Kitty begin to protest but was immediately cut off by Red, she pouted but left the house with Donna's parents and Red.

"Well I'll be leaving," Laurie said "bye losers." She was about to leave when Eric stopped her.

" Buy us beer and we'll pay double." Eric offered to his older sister who scoff and gave her brother and his friends a look.

"Do you really think beer will make your little party better?" Laurie asked

"Yes." They all answered all Laurie did was roll her eyes and pushed past by them.

"I'm going out with my real legal friends." Laurie said before leaving the house

"By real legal friends she means prostitutes and dealers." Hyde snickered and sat down on the couch.

"Man what are we going to do now?" Eric exclaim annoyed that he didn't have any beer to have fun with his party, Hyde was about to say something when everyone turned to the door. they heard a jingle of keys coming from outside the door.

"Do you think it's Laurie?" Kelso asked hopeful they were all looking at the door.

"With some beer?" Hyde said sound hopeful the door open causing the boys to lean forward to see who it is but they were slightly disappointed when they saw a short haired brunette coming in not noticing the boys. They were all surprised to see that she had four large suitcases, She looked up and saw them.

"Woah," She said " I didn't realize the party was still going." Eric looked at the girl confused, he was she? Do I know her? Lana on the other hand looked at the boys, she was confused to see what looks like a foreign kid sitting in the middle of her living room.

"Uhm Who are you?" Eric asked forwards his eyebrows in confusion looking at Lana, Lana let out a giggle.

"Come on Rick? Don't you remember me?"