1.4

Some people just don't get it. They see a whole different point of view of what other people may think or see, they're brains probably function way more different than your own. Why? Because we see things differently. The human brain is actually one of the most complex thing in the world, we try and try and try to see through our insecurities but we just have them and that is it. Most people have them and they just keep it to themselves, if they're confident enough to tell them what they're insecure they quick to tell you the opposite thing. Why? Why do they do this. Because they just see a different side of you that you don't even show yourself. And they would say something that you'd love to hear. 

'You don't know how lovely you are.'

*

"You have got to be kidding me?" Hyde said as Vivian sat down on the couch and placed her feet on the table while licking the cherry flavored popsicle that she got before sitting down.

"Oh Steven don't be oh so negative man," Vivian said while rolling her eyes "I am a very fun person. Well I've been told."  Hyde scoff while taking a sip of his beer which made Vivian giggle.

"You're a bitch." Vivian laughed before finishing her popsicle and getting up from the couch, she leaned down and looked at Hyde in the eyes while giving him her infamous wicked smile of hers.

"I've been called way worse honey." She ironically gave a lick to Hyde's neck causing a shiver running up and down his spine.

"Where are you going?" Hyde asked causing Vivian to stop walking up the stairs and turn around look at Hyde.

"Going to cause some cautious," Vivian answered "Want to come and join me?" Hyde thought for a second before setting down his beer on the table and getting up from the chair he was sitting in.

"I tend to be great at causing cautious," Hyde said making Vivian smirk 

"Oh goody," Vivian said "We are going to have so much fun." Vivian continued going up the stairs, a giggle escaped her mouth feeling Hyde's eyes in her ass "look all you want but you won't have." Hyde immediately smirked.

"Oh come on," Hyde said "I am irresistible."

"True and so am I." The whole family was out, Red at Word, Kitty at word as well , Eric and Donna were out at the Hub and Laurie was probably shagging some older guy she met. So she decided to got up to her room followed by Hyde.

"I thought we were going to cause some cautious?" Hyde said "What are we doing here?" Hyde looked around while Vivian went up to her closet and started looking through her clothes.

"Well since we are going to start some cautious might as well look good while doing it," Vivian said while eyeing up and down a outfit she pulled out of the closet  before putting it back inside with a disgusted look "ugh Lana might have good taste in men but god her taste in fashion. It could do a better upgrade if I do say so myself." 

"She does not have bad taste in fashion," Hyde defended Lana causing Vivian to let out a loud laughter "What is so funny?"

"You say you don't care about her yet, here we are defending her." She said to him while going for an outfit a dark tight purple floral dress with some black leather knee high boots. 

"I was not defending her." Hyde protested while looking at the outfit Vivian has chosen, Vivian placed the outfit back before turning towards Hyde who was looking at her with his arms crossed.

"Hyde," Vivian said while placing her hand on top of his chest, she stood on her tippy toes and leaned into his ear. "We both know that, that little cold heart of yours beats just a little for little ol' Lana." Hyde shivered feeling Vivian's hot air on his neck.

"Oh come on man, I do not." Hyde said in denial

"You are so stubborn." Vivian said before turning around, she picked out a black off shoulders tight shirt, dark blue jeans, ad some brown boots. "You'll wait outside please."

"Why don't you give me a little show?" Hyde said with a smirk

"When hell freezes you can come over and I'll give you a little show." Hyde pouted before walking out of the room, A few minutes later Vivian walked out of the room.

"Fin-" Hyde stopped at mid sentence when she saw Vivian, his eyes followed from up her legs to her face.

"I take that I look good." Hyde nodded his head, Vivian rolled his eyes and grabbed Hyde's hand before dragging him down the stairs. 

"So where are we heading?"Hyde asked as Vivian started the car, she gave him a grin before speeding off to a club. It was dark building,light up red letters, and a tall white man with a black suit. 

"We are going here," She said  with a grin.

"What are we doing here?" Hyde asked all confused

"We are going to cause some cautious." Vivian answered

___

I am soo soo sorry for the delay!!! I 've been having writers block with this story, I do not know what to write about on here please give me ideas!!!! Oh and thank you guys so much for putting this story #7 on stevenhyde you guys are amazing!