2.0

Confidence. Everyone needs it, that is how life is. Some of is need it, some of us crave it and other's, other's lack of it. But in every life there's always that one person that gives you that confidence, weather its your parents, girlfriend/boyfriend, friend, or a teacher. They urge it inside of you, it's the feeling of hope and thinking 'hey I can really do this.' They give you think of things you never though before, you think to yourself and think of them. Yous say those words that you never say. You say..

I could be your super model.

*

 Lana let out a sigh as soon as her body hit the mattress, after having a long talk with her parents about everything that has happened they have finally decided to try and be normal about it. They have never thought that their little girl would be such a different kind of species, or thought all of this was real. Red was more shocked than anyone else, he could of felt his heart dropped once Lana explained everything to them but of course he could not stay mad at his little girl for long but he of course always had a habit of turning it towards Eric about how he should of taken care of his little sister. Lana quickly defended her older brother saying that if he was there than he would of stopped it.

"You doing okay?" Steven questioned the young girl who quickly sat up and looked at the curly man standing in her door way.

"Did my dad let you in?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow, Steven shook his head with a devious ghosting his lips.

"No," He said "Red and your mom went out to go get groceries while Eric went next door to be with Donna."

Lana let out a chuckle before sitting on her bed "So you're saying that we are all alone? In this house?"  Hyde hummed before shutting the door and walking towards, Lana could hear Hyde's heart beat pick up a pace as he was making is way towards her.

"We sure are," he smiled towards her "I think we should take this time and-" Hyde was completely cut off by Lana with just a simple kiss. She could not take it anymore, she wanted him. No, she needed him.

"Hyde, I need you." She whimpered against his lips, Hyde groaned before placing his hands on her hips and giving them a light squeeze.

"You're mine," He whispered "No one else's but mine."

"All yours."

+

"You know," Red started, everyone was now sitting down around the circle table in the kitchen. "I've always wondered to myself how can I get such a special daughter when I have a dumbass as a son and well Laurie, no offense honey but you just failed college." Everyone stopped eating and looked at Red, they knew something like this will come up.

"Red." Kitty started but Red shook his head at his wife and put his attention back to Lana who was sitting in between Hyde and Eric.

Earlier today both Hyde and Lana decided to keep their relationship on a down low since they knew Red would flip. Hyde did fill in on Kitty knowing which was a relief for Lana, she knew she couldn't hide this from her mom for long. Lana chuckled and looked at her dad with a smile.

"Now, I did read from a newspaper article," Lana internally rolled her eyes when she heard this, she knew this was a lie "but I've heard that your kind has, mates? Is that what they call it?" Lana's eyes immediately widen when she heard her dad ask her this, she knew this time was going to come but she thought that it was going to come around three years, not the next day.

"Uhm, yeah we do have those daddy." Lana answered truthfully "Once we find out uhm mates, we are bound to be together forever." Red nodded in understanding before setting his fork down.

"So who's the guy?" Red asked

"What do you mean?" Lana asked

"Oh come on honey," Red said "I may be your father but I sense and see how your whole atmosphere changed once you got home." Lana couldn't help but blush, of course it did. Hyde took a side glance at Lana and saw that her cheeks were bright red which caused him to smile a little.

"I did," She said which cause Red to open his mouth but was cut off by Lana quickly "But I am not going to tell you who it is, not yet." Red was going to argue until Kitty gave him the look which stopped him from saying anything.

"Now, who wants brownies?" Kitty asked followed by her laugh, Eric, Hyde, and Lana raised their hands. Kitty immediately took everyone's plate and got them smaller ones to place their plates, Red rushed out of the kitchen and into the garage saying that he needs to fix something with the Vista Cruiser which caused both Hyde and Lana to wince knowing that Eric might get in trouble later.

"Thank you mom," Lana said as she popped a piece of brownie into her mouth "I have always loved your brownies." Kitty smiled and drank he coffee.

"So," She said "When are you both planning on tell your father about you two?" Lana stopped chewing and looked at her mom than at Hyde who did the same thing.

"Mrs. Forman," Hyde said "You know Red will flip if he finds out I'm with Lana."

"Hyde does that mean you're afraid of my daddy?" Lana teased him

"Yes," Hyde answered truthfully "he once yelled at me and I got scared. He can really put his foot in my ass."

"Now, I won't allow it," Kitty said "I've seen it, it's not a pretty picture. I rather not witness that. Again."

"What do you think they should do?" Eric asked his mom

"Well I think we could have a nice dinner and tell your father." Kitty answered which caused everyone to groan "What now?"

"No offense mom but the dinner parties never end up well," Eric said "It usually ends up with someone getting hurt emotionally and physically."

"Nonsense," Kitty said "We are having a dinner party and that is final!"

And hopefully this dinner does not turn into a disaster.

I am so sorry that it's been a long time. I just have been having a huge writers block lately and I am getting a little mad about it but I am back on track (hopefully)! Thank you all for the lovely comments and of course the votes, I appreciate every single one of you! :)

P.S: I just saw that the book is number one for that70sshow and all I can say is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you!