1.9

she had a dream. a dream that one day everything will be alright, hell better than alright. it would be great but life isn't always easy and most of the time it can never be great! everyone suffers, does not matter if you are rich or poor. poor people tend to be happier than the rich. but this girl, this girl had a dream; a dream with her love. they were underneath the moonlight.

it was just the moon, her and him.

__________

It's has been three weeks since Lana left to California, everyone was getting worried. No one has heard a thing about her, Kitty kept baking, Red was even more angry than he usually is, Eric seems more nervous than his actual self, Hyde seems more annoyed, in other words everyone was on the edge and they have no clue what was going on at the moment. Eric, Hyde, Kelso, Jackie, Fez, and Donna were hanging out in the basement watching television.

"Kids! Kids!" Kitty said frantically as she stepped down the stairs and into the basement

"What is it?" Eric said

"We have to go to California," Kitty said "Apparently something bad happened to your sister and I don't know what to do. I have no clue what is happening, oh Eric my baby!"Eric quickly went to comfort his mother, she was sobbing and soaking Eric's shirt.

"Wait all of us?" Kelso asked

"We are taking your van!" Kitty said before rushing out of the basement and to her room to pack.

Everyone scattered around, leaving the basement, and going to their homes to get everything ready. But during all this chaos Hyde was in his room, everything packed and ready;he could not shake this feeling of emptiness and coldness. He looked down at the frame that he was holding in his hands, it was a picture of him and Lana. They were both sitting on the floor in front of the water tower, they spend the whole night there talking about everything. She took a picture with a camera she had in her purse, he of course didn't want one but she forced him. Once she got it developed she framed it and gave it to Steven. He loved it.

"Are you ready?" Eric asked Steven, the curly hair teenager looked at his best friend. Eric noticed that his eyes were blood shot red, evidence that he was crying but Steven didn't really notice it "Man, are you crying?" Steven immediately brushed off the tears that were slowly sliding down his face. It was strange to Eric to see his best friend cry, he was known to keep his feelings in.

"No." Hyde muttered as he place the picture back into his belongings, Eric noticed it and his expression soften even more. He knew that Hyde had feelings for Lana for a while. Ever since they were young but Hyde always had this trick or habit on showing it by teasing her, that's why Eric was somewhat happy when he figured out that he and Lana had a thing going on. Hyde zipped up his green dufflebag "Uh we should get going." He walked out of the room, leaving Eric behind. Eric shook his head before getting out as well.

* * *

Nearly six hours later, the whole gang arrived to California and the hospital. Both Kitty and Red were looking around the hospital, it was different to the ones they've been in. This hospital had tanks, blood everywhere, some electrical beds,  and other things that they've never seen. Of course the hospital Lana was in, was a supernatural hospital; where every supernatural creature that has been injured badly goes to, to get cured.

"What kind of hospital is this?" Kitty asked as they followed the doctor that was treating Lana. The doctor turned and looked at the women, he chuckled but did not answer the question she asked. They all stopped in front of a big black wooden door, the doctor turned around and looked at all of them.