.1

We have a special someone, deep inside we know that. Even if you are one of those people who are stubborn as hell than it will show even more, they will show how much power you have over them when it comes to both of you. When it comes to both of you being in danger they will want to protect you either way, they will want to be there for you no matter what. It's logical everyone has a special person in there mind and in there heart, you just got to find the right and the reason for that is t calm you down because.. because.

You will find peace in someone you crave in this chaotic world.

____________________________

"Eric it is time." Steven Hyde lectured Eric foreman looking straight into his eyes while Eric felt slightly pressured.

"Why can't you do it?" Eric questioned Hyde

"It is your house" Hyde  answered

"Your house." Michael Kelso repeated Hyde and stared at Eric as well, Hyde pointed up in the ceiling before speaking again.

"Listen to them up there. The party had reached critical mass, in 10 minutes there will be no more beer opportunities!" Hyde exclaim

Eric looked at him before rambling something about Red killing him if he saw Eric getting beer, Hyde looked at Eric before slapping his hand on Eric's knee and said "I am willing to take that risk."

"Don't worry about it, stay calm and keep moving." Kelso said trying to reason with Eric while Donna sat in one of the chairs by the door of the basement. She was amused about this situation.

"And remember don't get sucked into my dad's hair." She said to Eric, Eric looked at Donna confused.

"What's wrong with your dad's hair?" He questioned her

"Just don't look at it." She answered lowering her hands in a calming gesture

"And Eric" Hyde got up and grabbed Eric head in between his hands "Cold, definitely Cold beer."  Eric nodded his head eagerly and rushed upstairs to get the beer, Hyde sat down and placed his feet on the small round table while letting out a sigh.

"Do you think he's going to get them?" Donna asked Hyde

"Not a chance." He said shaking his head

"He will," Donna said defending Eric. Ever since they were little Donna has developed a little crush on Eric and each year that passes by that crush tends to grow a little bit more "you just got to believe in him." Kelso looked at Donna with a knowing look.

"You keep defending scrawny little neighbor boy." Kelso teased as he placed his elbows behind his head and looked up in the ceiling, Donna rolled her eyes punched Kelso in the arm making Kelso shoot his arms up and rub the sore spot Donna just punched.

10 minutes later Eric came downstairs with four beer cans in his hands making Hyde jump up from his seat on the couch and cheered for him.

"He's alive!" Hyde grabbed Eric and gave him a hug before grabbing three beer cans and handing it out to Donna, Michael and himself.

"You knows sad, this is the most proudest day of my life." Eric leaned on Hyde's shoulder and let out a fake cry.

The next day Eric, Red and Kitty were al having their breakfast

The next day Eric, Red and Kitty were al having their breakfast. Kitty was rambling about the party last night while Red was nodding his head pretending to listen while reading the mornings newspaper, The phone ring making Eric, Red and Kitty stop eating and look at the phone.

"I'll get it." Kitty said laughing as she happily walked to the phone and answered it, "Hello." Lana smiled as soon as she heard her mother voice through the phone, she has been dying to tell her the news about her coming back home. That and hoping that she still had her bedroom there even though she never went back home, not even for breaks.

"Mom," Lana spoke Kitty immediately knowing who it was he hasn't spoken to Lana for exactly two weeks, she was so happy to hear her little girls voice again. "How are you?" Kitty smiled hearing her daughter voice.

"Lana," Kitty said as soon as those words left her mouth both Red and Eric snapped their attention to Kitty with happiness spreading among their faces "I am fine honey, oh How are you?" Lana play with the cord of her phone while looking outside of her bedroom window.

"I am fine," She answered while twirling the cord around her finger "How are daddy and Eric doing?" Kitty looked at Eric and Red who looked at her with curiosity and happiness.

"They're doing fine dear," Kitty answered her daughters question "How's your break?" Kitty wanted to know everything on what's going on in her daughters life at the every moment hating the fact that she wasn't with her.

"About that," Lana started off but was cut off by Kitty freaking out.

"What happened? Did someone get hurt? Oh dear lord did someone hurt you? Honey are you hurt? Oh god he-" Kitty was cut off when she heard her own daughters laughter through the other line, Lana wasn't amused by her mother freaking out. That is one of the things she has missed so much about her mother. She was always worried about her no matter what.

"Calm down, I am fine mom." She answered making Kitty sigh of relief and placing a hand over her chest where her heart was.

"Than what do you mean?" Kitty asked suddenly getting anxious.

"I was thinking if I can start my senior year over there at Point Place," Lana said " I mean I skipped a grade here and I asked if I can return home and they said yeah, I know it's sudden but I miss home and I miss you guys so much. I miss you, daddy Eric and Laurie." Kitty couldn't help but let out a squeal of excitement, she can also felts the tears rolling down her cheeks. Her baby was finally coming home after two years.

"Of course honey," Kitty exclaim "You don't even have to ask." Red and Eric both looked at each other confused on what the two gals  talking about.

"Great," Lana said feeling a smile spread on her lips "I'll see you guys in three days." Kitty was so excited to see her daughter, it has been a while since she seen her and now she will finally see each other again. Kitty than started planning the things she needed for her arrival and thank god for keeping her room.

"Okay Honey," She said "We are all very excited honey." Lana shook her head and felt butterflies erupt in her stomach, she couldn't wait to go back home.

"Okay mom, I have to go. Marty needs to use the phone," She said as she saw her roommate walk in and gesturing her to hurry up causing Lana to giggle "I love you." Lana's brown eyes wondered to the pretty green trees that were swinging back and forth from the strong wind they were having today.

"Alright sweetheart, I love you to bye." Kitty hung up the phone and turned around heading back to the dining table, Eric and Red both looked at Kitty eager to hear about their conversation.

"What happened?" Red asked anxiously wanting to hear about his little girl, Kitty both looked at her husband and son with a very happy smile.

"Lana is coming home in three days!" She exclaim in happiness while both boys become in shock, Red couldn't believe it. His little girl was coming home and Eric had a smile on his face happy to hear his little sister coming home.

Their baby was finally coming home.