2.They arrived. HE arrived

Author's note :
Assalam o alikum people ;)
Thankyou for showing so much love. Second chapter is here and it's all yours now ;)
Avoid mistakes and enjoy!!!

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

I was in the middle of my sleep when i got interepted by mama's voice talking to someone on phone. I immidiately saw the time with irritation and to my surprise it was 12:40 PM. I felt a little embarrassed for sleeping till late these days but anyways holidays dont come all the time right?

I was a bright student... Always in a desire to make my parents proud of me. My only goal had been to satisfy them with my studies, my behavior and my image. So in return, i was given complete freedom....Well not complete ofcourse but alot. And i was happy with it. Also, they were familier with my tight sleep schedule so no one disturbed when the PRINCESS was sleeping even at 1PM.

The chain of my thoughts got interepted by mama's voice again. She was directing someone the route to our house. And it suddenly hit me... it must be Saira Aunty. OH THEY'RE COMING TODAY. HOW CAN YOU FORGET, AMAL?
I jumped from my bed at once as i remember I have a lot of preps to do before they come.

Saira Aunty; The most graceful cousin of baba, married to a really nice, good-looking and well-off businessman Sheroz Rehman. She had always been my favourite Aunt from the time when, by the term FAVOURITE meant the one who gave the most presents. And how can i forget her daughter.....Bisma; years younger than me but a enthusiastic bigger than me. I missed her the most.... Or maybe someone else?

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

It was a little too late than they all should have arrived. Or maybe i was excited this much that time was not passing. Or maybe the nervousness to meet them all after 6 years was stopping the time.
"I wonder why they havent reached yet?" I thought to myself and decided to call Saira Aunty to know how much more do i have to wait.

The bell was ringing but no one was picking... Strange. They would have reached here already.....but i guess they stayed somewhere else. It wasn't planned though. With a sad puppy face i was about to end the call when i heard someone on the other end and my heart reached my mouth and i didn't feel my body anymore.

"Assalam o alikum?"

Him... It was his voice. I never thought his voice would still have those electric shocks.... Just like before. What does he do? How does he do this?
All i could come up with was "I... I wa... I want...to talk to Aunty" WOW AMAL. NO hello no greetings. That was rude Okay?

He gave the phone to Aunty after an awkward "Okayyy" and i finally got rid of those unexpected electric shocks that i wasn't quite liking.

Saira Aunty knew that i wasn't able to wait any longer, she knew why i called so without even asking she informed "Amal we are almost here just tell Daniyal your street number and house number, your mama told me earlier but i dont remember it now"
Oh shittttt no way. I tried to protest "No Aunty, It's okay. Listen, I don't need to talk to him, let me jus..." but i was in the middle when i heard him on the other end.... again!
"Hello, umm yes, guide me"
"Street 4, house number 16" I told him in a robotic voice. What else could anyone expect in the presence of those electric shocks?
After listening an "okay" i cut the call within a second. I was nervous would be an understatement of what i was actually feeling at the moment. But why Amal? Aren't you over him? Do you want to get scolded? Stop all this drama and be a good girl!

I smacked my head and went running to mama to let her know that they were almost here.

Within 10 minutes, the door bell rung. I stood up at once. "It must be them" i said to myself And went out running to open the gate as everyone else was busy with THEIR things.

As i opened the door, i was face to face with everyone after 6 years!! Saira Aunty, Uncle Sheroz, Bisma, Rafay and.... DANIYAL REHMAN.

They were here. He was here!

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note :

So how were the electric shocks? ;)
you would be lying if you say you never experienced any before😋😋

I know the start is a bit slow but the story will contain alot of drama, tragedy, romance and what not? Stay tuned. Thankyou❤
Vote if you liked it. They means alot!!

Published on: 30-6-18 4:50AM