14.Enlarging Trouble

"Your eyes are those eyes i can see the whole galaxy in, your hair are those hair i can confront a dark night through, your smile is the smile that makes the whole world dance on a serene melody around me....."

The blush while reading the message was evident on my face. I could sense the heat emiting from my body. Surely, it must be him. It must be Daniyal.
It was almost 2 days i got back from the troublesome trip with the monster, the beast. That's right. Adnan Mazhar! I did not talk about him to anyone, not even Inaya. I just did not want to spoil my day taking his name..... So with a relieved feeling, I put that not-so-pleasant experience in the recycle bin folder of my brain because i thought it happened just once and wont happen again.

I shook my head trying to take myself out of the mood-spoiling trance and continued to read his message.

"Your eyes, your hair, your smile, your voice, your lips, your innocence......damn! I think i got lost in them....."

A giggle escaped my mouth unconsciously and i covered my giggle with both my hands.

"Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are sparks my blood to rise. Maybe you do know it but lemme tell you that i've fallen for it....for you"

My breath accelerated. Daniyal was expressive and romantic but this much? Who could have thought?

"Saw and met many gorgeous girls in life but your beauty was captivating enough for me to fall on the very first sight"

Okay so now he was over reacting. There was never a 'first sight' in our relationship. We were cousins who knew each other since we were born ofcourse. He's being so extra, i thought to myself with a giggle.

"I have been wanting to say this to you since that day but i knew i would freak you out lol"

Daniyal's words suddenly felt creepy.

"I still wont SAY anything in particular till tomorrow. The countdown for the biggest surprise of your life begins NOW!! I'm so excited. So must you ;) "
Oh hell yeah i was excited would be an understatement. It wasn't a surprise anymore as I knew why he was coming. My blush was burning me while my eyes got sight of something that DID give me the biggest surprise of my life. Infact i was in a shock to read the last part of the message.

"your very own,
Adnan Mazhar"

Did i read it right? I confirmed. Then i re-read the whole message again and i felt like the Earth was no longer under my feet. The only question revolving around my head at the moment was.....what was the surprise was he actually talking about? Did he just tried to indirectly propose me?

My head was dizzy and my hands quivering with fear of the unsaid-but-heard. I wasn't able to move or utter a single word. I could only throw my phone at the floor, put my face in a pillow and scream as loud as i could. Why is this happening to me? Why am i not able to get rid of him? Why is he not leaving me?

I suddenly got up, picked up my phone and aimed to call Daniyal and tell him the whole weird situation that was getting pathetic minute by minute.
I was about to press the call button when i stopped my hands with a sudden realization that he must be in his class right now. It was useless to call him at that time plus i did not want to disturb him. Ofcourse he would have picked up my call and left his class but i did not want that. So i thought to call him later by the time he was expected to be free.
But the anxiety was killing me. I wanted to talk to someone about it and the first person that came to my mind was Inaya. So i instantly called her.

The phone was ringing and ringing but she did not picked it. I was left with no other choice than to boost myself up. I was my own hope now. So i went to the mirror, gave myself a big stare and with a deep sigh i said to myself, "Okay so Amal. You can do this girl!..........umm.....can you?"

I was yet again horrified. "Am i strong enough to fight Adnan? His emotions? But what if all that happened on trip was really by mistake? Maybe he really is a nice person? Everyone make mistakes. And he did apologized. This messege.....But whatever! I still cant involve in him. No no NO way!! "

I shook my head with a pleasant thought of Daniyal. No one can love me more than him and it was as clear as crystal to me. So there was no space for a second thought. Daniyal's love was unconsciously tested by destiny itself. And Adnan? A weekly love tail. Huh! I must give Adnan my answer before he makes it even worst! I aimed it already.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

It was 12 at night here when i called Daniyal knowing it was evening there in New York and he must be free.
"Assalam o alikum?"

Feeling the hustle in his voice, i awkwardly asked, "Walikum Assalam. Are you free right now?"
It felt like he was doing something and he stopped after my inquiry, "Ohh God, Amal! Why do you always ask this stupid question? Dont bother. I'm always free to listen to your rants. What happened? Infact did something happen?"

I knew he was busy, "DANIYAL! Are. You. Free? See, dont lie"
Now he answered, "Okayyy your highness. I'm just getting ready for a friend's birthday party. A lil gathering you know.....with pretty girl so your boy must look THE BEST"

I could hear his giggles from the other end and that was enough to make my day that i almost forgot about my problems. He was badly failed to make me jealous.

I said, "Okay so....call me when you're back"
He sensed my irritation because of the dryness in my voice, "Hey listen. What happened? I really have time to talk. Besides, the party isn't that important. I wont go if you want to talk"

I did not want to ruin his plans, "No no Daniyal. Nothing much. Seriously. You go and have fun. Just call me when you're back"
"You sure?" He seemed worried.
"Yes yes i'm sure" i give him a fake assurance.

"Okay. I'll call you as soon as i get back home. I know there's something you're worried about but mother Teresa dont want to ruin my plans so dont you worry we'll sort it out. Take care of yourself"
"Yeah you too" with that i hung up and threw my body on the bed to give it some relief.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note :
(hey you were looking cute reading my mess🙈)
Okay so this is it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading it.
What was your favourite part/line?
If you liked it, do give it a star. It will be highly appreciable.

Published on: 14-8-18 10:15PM