13.Guilty or excused?

"Give me yourself, Amal. I want you"

Despite the freezing cold weather in the mountains, my whole body started emiting flames as soon as i heard his monstrous words. One thing was sure, i was never disgusted before in my life. The amount of hatred i had for him at that moment was beyond description but i was scared of him a step further. Obviously, anything would be expected from a person who was not even in his senses.
Everything was now clear to me. Those weird gazes, those invitations, trying to come closer and interacting.....it was lust, all the way it was lust, nothing else!

I took a step back with a thumbing heart and screamed my lungs out, "DO NOT TAKE A STEP FURTHER, YOU MONSTER. You don't even have any idea of what you're talking about"

But he did not seemed even a little bit moved. Instead, he started approaching me once again with nothing but lust in his eyes and hushed me up, "Shhh....You look beautiful in the dark....and that, when horrified"

As soon as he held my arms, i unconsciously slapped him as hard as i could and attempted to run away when he gripped my wrist tightly. My whole mass collided with his body making my back pressed against his chest.
The touch gave a shiver down my spine. I wanted to get rid of him but his grip was hard enough to freeze me in his arms.
"What's the problem with you girls? Huh? Hypocrites! You all want it. You all want a man like me then what's with all these tantrums?"
His grip was tighter to a point that his touch was hurting me.

"Man? Hah! If that's why you call yourself a man.....you're wrong, Adnan Mazhar" I boosted.
His grip went even tightly clearly because i made him angry. Obviously, men are flamed when their manhood is questioned. And i risked that only for the sake of freedom......freedom from his touch, his gaze, his body and his mind.

I screamed in pain but it was all in vain. No one was their to help me out.....i was all upto myself. He pulled me to face him and to fulfill his lust when i got hold of a rock, thankfully. He started to lean in and i managed to through that rock direct to his face as hard as i could which made him loose his grip so i run away without looking backward.

I did not care of how badly he was injured. I run back to my room with a fear of him following me but thankfully i made it to my room and locked it from the inside.
The only worry i had at that time was how i was going back home now? I was not willing to spend a second here anymore. I wanted to run back home and hug my mom so tight until all my tears and fears come out which were controlled somewhere inside. But the night must pass.....

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

My eyes got open by strange voices from outside my room. I found myself laying in front of my door. I wasn't able to sleep the whole night with a thought of him coming back to me. All the scene of night flashed through my eyes at once and i got goosebumps.

"Nothing. I said leave it" I heard Adnan's voice from the outside and my heartbeat accelerated.
"How can we leave it Adnan? You almost died Dammit! If Tania wasn't there on time, you would be died" A friend of Adnan was fuming outside.

"Can we exit from the city now? Besides, i don't even know who did this!" Adnan seemed to ignore the topic and i took a deep sigh as he did not mentioned me. Finally he talked about what i wanted.......to leave this city as fast as we can.
"Fine! We're Amal?" Asked his friends.
"She's still sleeping i guess. Wait you guys, i'll go wake her up" I heard Tania heading toward my room.

My breath fastened on the thought of facing Adnan again when Tania knocked on my door to wake me up. I, at once, opened the door and came face to face with Adnan's swallowed eyes and hungover face with a plaster on his head. So that's where i hit him. I felt pity for a moment but as soon as the night scene flashed through my mind, i felt like to through another rock at him and ruin his face!
On the other hand, his gaze was lowered. He was not making an eye contact. Maybe he was embarassed? Oh was he?

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Everyone started to deviate steadily as soon as we reached their destinations to the time when only me and Adnan were left. I did not want to travel alone with him so after the whole journey i broke the silence, "Drop me to the nearest bus station. I'll go by myself"

This was the first time Adnan made an eye contact with me throughout the journey. He did not seem to like the idea, "It's just a 15 minute drive. I'll drop you myself. Besides I want to talk about something please"

I was not in a mood to talk to him, "I said i'll go myself. Stop the car"
With that he accelerated the car even faster and i gawked in disbelieve, "Adnan what the hell? I think i said something..? Stop the car or i...."
"And i said i want to talk! Don't over react" he stopped me in the middle.
Anger at once hit me, "HAH OVER REACT? ADNAN! OVER REACT? YOU WERE DRUNK LAST NIGHT! HOLDING ME! AND WANTING ME TO...." I stopped myself on the thought of it. Disgust was evident on my face but it seemed like it was a routine matter for him.

He stopped the car and i saw outside, it was my house.....finally! I opened the door at once but it turned out to be locked. I eyed him to open the door but instead he started talking again,"I'm sorry. I just want to clear everything. I'm not a bad person Amal. Its just....friends insisted and....you know. I assure you that this won't happen again"

I was not even a little bit moved by his assurance, "I don't even care. Open the damn door RIGHT NOW"

He pressed his lips and unlocked the door. I ran my fingers to open the door when he said, "Won't you invite me inside?"
I glared him and stepped out.

I was about to knock the door when i heard him, "Listen? I know you don't care but can i say just one more thing?"
I unconsciously turned back and saw him caught up by some thoughts. It seemed like he was deciding something but ended up exhaling a deep sigh and said with a simple smile, "Nevermind. Some other time. Take care of yourself"

Published on: 4-8-18 4:14PM