11.Bad vibes. Again?

Author's note :
Assalam o alikum!!
I was bored and wasn't able to sleep so i thought to write :p and guess what? i completed the whole chapter. Thankyou thankyou :p

Plus to make it clear, the past events ended on the chapter "confronting my sin; love"
It's just gonna be the present after that. No more past. Tighten up your seatbelts and join me in the rollercoaster ride that's on its way!!
Happy reading❤

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

So finally the day came, Daniyal and his family's tour to Pakistan came to an end and i was feeling more unhappy than expected. But the difference was that i had to control myself to not make a scene this time.

Although i promised baba to never think of him in that way but still his presence was doing a strange effect on me. I spent years of my life trying to hate him but as soon as he was here...infront of my eyes, i couldn't. And i knew this would happen. My feelings were mixed.....and unknown.

A goodbye meeting was needed and Bisma arranged it for us but unlike before, on a halal time and place lol. Bisma was enjoying her shopping making the two of us sit in a nearby restraunt and take as much as we wanted. But both were silent.

I could give my life to know his thoughts right now, but if it was possible. His face was weary, clearly showing that he was worried and eyes constantly on the table in front of us.

He finally broke the silence while his gaze still on the table, "Are you having bad vibes like before?"
Obviously i was not. I was sad but vibes and all were just okay so i stated the truth, "No. Not this time. Alhumdulillah"
"Then why am i?" He gazed this time, giving me a full look of his tired face. He did seem concerned.

I could only assure him with words that i had, "Daniyal relax! You're just overthinking. Nothing is like before. And baba? He knows me better than before. There's nothing to worry about. You just need to concentrate on your studies. I will be fine"

But my words did not made a single muscle of his body relaxed. He finally spoke what he had in his mind softly, "I will be back very soon this time okay? My degree is near to completion. I'll find a job as soon as possible and talk to your baba"

His desperation made me stunned. My eyes got wide open with shock while my subconscious already decided my wedding dress. I slapped my head mentally and i was about to say something shutting the butterflies up when Bisma interruped us.

"I know i feel like a thirdwheel right now but shall we leave? Do the rest of the talking on messeges maybe? Otherwise we'll miss our flight" She stated in her usual chirp.
We both shared our gaze at once like we remembered something. We did not have each other's phone numbers and that was really weird.
Daniyal gave the keys to Bisma and asked her to wait for us in the parking.

After she went, we laughed our heart out on the fact that we haven't each other's phone numbers. Daniyal asked for it and i gave it without a second thought.
"We'll be in touch. If anything happens, tell me instantly. You don't need to be afraid from anyone. I am with you...."
He paused for a second and grabbing my hand continued, "....and yours"

His words again held promises.....promises of the near future. A smile unknowingly crept across my face but i wasn't able to speak anything. But this was enough for Daniyal.
Soon we made our way to the parking and came back home.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Everyone went to see them off to the airport, except me and i had some other plans. I wanted to tell him everything that i wanted to say but couldn't. I wanted to tell him how he converted that hate into love. I wanted to tell him how much i loved him to give my own soul some peace.

So i started writting.

"Love was just a word for me until you gave me a meaning. Now i know what love means.....YOU! Love, to me, means Daniyal Rehman. I feel the luckiest to be able to stay in your heart.
What amazed me the most, was your patience. But I'm sorry I was not able to give you the Amal you came here for. And now you know the reasons.
I was not expressive. Maybe my love was weaker than before. But you gave it a new energy, a new charm. I leart to love from you And i am glad i learnt it from MY DANIYAL

All yours,
Amal."

It seemed like he knew i was going to messege him because within a minute, he replied me back with a "Amal❤"

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

It was a week since they left. The house was feeling so empty....or was that my heart? I couldn't decide.
We did not had a chat till now except a "We reached safely, Alhumdulillah" text. I knew he must have got busy so i did not try to disturb him as well.

I was apparently studying while my mind was somewhere far when the doorbell rung. I heard Faaris opening the door and i started hearing a very similar voice. But i wasn't able to properly recognize whose voice it was!

My heatbeat accelerated as soon as i recognized the familiar voice and i jumped down my bed at once.
"Adnan?"

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note :

So that's it. Looking forward to the feedback!!!

What was your favourite part from this chapter?
What comes to your mind by the title of this chapter? Any guesses what's gonna happen next?
Adnan peecha kiu nahi chor rha? :/ what does he wants from poor Amal?

Published on 22-7-18 3:50AM