23.Scars and bruises

I didn't realise when he left the room, leaving the proves of distruction all over my motionless existance. The scars and the bruises were screaming that the disaster was done, the misfortune was occured. Someone's pride was exposed. Someone's honour was unveiled. I saw my existance's fun being made. I saw my soul harshly being destroyed and shattered in a million pieces. Why me? But why me? Why me.......

With my head hidden somewhere in between the covers of bed, my scattered body was partially laying on the floor. I was unable to move as if my own body was suddenly too heavy for me. My whole body was numb and my mind freezed to the voices of Adnan from the past constantly tangling me.

"I will see you. I will see you, Amal Fatima. You will regret"

"Fine! Don't blame me the next time babygirl. You asked for it"

"Oh stooop. You're almost my wife so....."

"Shhh....You look beautiful in the dark....and that, when horrified"

Adnan Mazhar was always a monster, i knew what was about to come. I knew i was going to be ruined. But what he did to me a few moments ago was something extreme, something unexpected.

What did i do to earn this? What was my mistake? What was my parents' mistake? Was Adnan the only inhuman here or was it me? Maybe it was me who was cruel to myself. I could have told anyone about his unspoken desires, about his wanting gaze. But again, all the thoughts were useless now. The damage was done. In between those unsteady breaths, Amal Fatima was dead somewhere.

" ....do lock the room from the inside beta. Just for.....just for the safety, you know"

In between the silent yet messed up voices in my head, Shifa aunty's advice somehow managed to caught my attention making my head lift up at once. Just a few hours ago, she was concerned, worried, advising me to take care of myself and lock the door? Did she know? And what if she knew? What was happening around me? Was i being played?

I was at once entangled by so many questions. I wanted answers and to find them, i had to get up. I wasn't afraid to open my door this time, i wasn't afraid to go out this time. What used to cause terror was gone. This time, i had nothing...nothing to hide...nothing to save.

By the time i was walking down the stairs still not properly in my senses, i stumbled once, twice but finally couldn't carry my own weight and went rolling down the stairs.

Unconsciously, i had one word stuck to my tongue while helplessly loosing my consciousness down the staircase, "Daniyal"
"Daniyal"
"Dan....."

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

"MashaAllah baji, congratulations. Who could have thought that he'll recover this soon? He must have been very strong"
In between my unconsciousness i heard my mother's voice like she was somewhere very close to me. Only her voice had that power of satisfying me in whatever condition i was. Yet i wasn't able to open my eyes due to dizzy head. It felt like i overslept last night.

"Definitely. Remember our old neighbour Asma? She's still paralyzed and the doctors give no hope anymore. We cant be Thankful enough for Daniyal's speedy recovery. Its like a miracle"
Only his mention was enough to speed up my heatbeat. Mama seems happy by her voice and thats was more than satisfying.

"InShaAllah the coming month. And Daniyal must come to her wedding as they both have been very close since ages"

Wedding.....Adnan.....drunk.....last night.....forcing.....
Mama's one statement was enough to bring all the harsh memories back and haunt me like a worst nightmare. Suddenly i was back in a trance; trance of fear, trance of disgust, trance of the bitter reality. For a second, i thought i had a bad dream, but the scars were speaking, the bruises were screaming that it was truth, the real truth. My body started trembling as i still felt his disgusting touch all over me.

"MAMA", i sat at once and screamed with fear, as higher as i could.
"Amal. Amal relax. I'm here sweetheart", Mama came running to me and started calming me down.

It wasn't until i saw Shifa Aunty that i noticed i was still at Adnan's house. I was terrified would be an understatement. It felt like everyone was laughing at me, making fun of me. It felt like i was in a world of liars and players. Everyone was no one to me....

"Home. Mama please lets go home. Please", i was horrified. I wanted to run before Adnan could see me.
"Amal. You're not alright. Take some rest and we'll go then", mama was being all so calm.
"I want to go home NOW MAMA PLEASE!!!", I lost all my senses at once.

"She doesn't seem comfortable here. You can take her home if thats what she wants. She'll be fine. Dont worry", Shifa Aunty asked mama in a soothing manner to which mama agreed.

Shifa Aunty came closer with her usual serene smile to help me get up, "It's just a little bruise Amal. You'll be fine very soon InShaAllah"

"Just a little bruise", i repeated her words with disgust evident on my face and eyes filled with tears.

Something happened to her at once after hearing AND seeing my response that made her face go pale. She freezed for a moment and then continued to helped me out.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

I came home as a completely different person. I was too harshly broken that my pieces were lost. Without meeting baba or anyone, i walked in a trance to my washroom, locked the door and turned on the shower. The feel of his touch was everywhere and it wasn't fading away. I wanted to destroy this body. I had that sudden desire to hurt myself, to cry, to scream. And so did i.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note:
So i have nothing to say except a sorry for a little late update or woh bhi aisi. I know i'm doing too bad with Amal. I feel sorry for all :p

Do let me know about the voids and mistakes in this chunk or wherever. I'd love it.

If you like this chapter, dont forget to vote, comment and share as well❤
Keep your notifications on so you'll be informed as soon as i publish.
Looking forward to all the love as well as criticism❤

Published on: 27-10-18 1:05AM