6.Revelation

Author's note :
Assalam o alikum!!
Thanks me later for a quick update :p
Just to make it clear, this chapter is connected to the previous one from where it ended, which means that it's a present event😊

Late night conversations are always LOVE!!! Right? Let's find out if Daniyal and Amal feel that late-night-conversation vibe?
P.S. this is the only chapter so far that i started AND completed in a single night😜 *pats my own shoulder*
Have fun reading it❤

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

My eyes finally got sight of what they were craving for..... unintentionally. And it was the only thing I was afraid of as well. I did not want to get lost into his eyes because i knew was weak, weak enough to move away.

On a clear summer night, Daniyal was in front of me, staring deep into my soul. His eyes seemed darker than before. It felt like he had been thinking about something alot lately. And that something was none other than me. I was the one responsible for this condition. But I had to be strong.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Daniyal broke the silence. His voice was calm and showing care. I couldn't say him straight on his face that yes i'm avoiding you Daniyal Rehman because your love put me in a danger of my life, you are no one to be blamed but your love....our love brought me so much hardships to me yet i kept you unacknowledged.

I tried to smile but failed instantly and with a weary smile i pretended that everything was okay.
"Oh! No Daniyal. Why would I? You must have misunderstood"

Daniyal's eyes got darker. He knew i was lying. He knew i was hiding something so he asked holding my hand softly.
"Amal.....you know you can trust me with anything, alright? "

And miss Amal Fatima couldn't listen to what he said because she got so lost in his soft touch. I smacked my subconsciousness and came back to this world. He was waiting for my answer with care and honesty in his dark eyes. I somehow managed to take my hand out of his grip and gave him an assurance smile so he continued.
" Is It....someone?.....someone else?"

No matter how much he pretended to be calm, his eyes spoke it out. He was afraid.....afraid of losing, afraid of being replaced, afraid of being rejected. But his words were speaking something else which i had to answer honestly to relieve him.
"Daniyal NO! There's no one ELSE. I'm single.....happily.....AND sleepy as well so i must go and sleep it's already late"

I managed to put a professional smile on my face and tried to make my way inside. But this time, he held my arm and pushed me back. I got furious thinking that it was a push of anger, but soon it revealed to me that his eyes as well as his touch held care. And a lot of it.
I was going to say something when he protested looking straight into my eyes.
"Not before you're telling me what's wrong? Amal, you're not like this. Don't make me feel that i wasted 6 years of my life being an idiot, thinking that....Amal is mine. I did not wait 6 years to get ignored. I can see it into your eyes. There's alot of fear. But from whom? Who said you something? Is there any doubt about me? You can clear it but don't do this to me.....to us"

His eyes were shining now.....but with tears. His words killed me already and now his eyes were giving me so much pain. Daniyal Rehman who was famous for his anger in family was crying for someone.....for me. I could feel my face all wet as well. My vision got blur. I just felt my arm getting rid of his grip and it felt like i would fell on ground any minute. I was not able to come up with anything. Lies were not of any use now so i stated putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Daniyal i'm sorry.....i'm so sorry for putting you in this condition. Yes there is someone. Ofcourse not someone i'm in relationship with... But someone dear to me.......BABA"

And there was no need to explain him anything anymore. His face suddenly got tensed while he brust me with countless questions, "When? When did it happen? Did he hurt you? Why didn't you tell me? Are you alright?"
Typical Daniyal feeling, thinking about me more than himself. All he was afraid of was me being hurt in anyway.
with a little smile on my face i assured him, "I'm alright Daniyal. It's just that.....i'm sorry. I could have told you this, but only if i could"

His question put me in the biggest shock, "Do you love me, Amal Fatima?"
And it put me back to the good old days. How could i lie?
But how could i say the truth? Did i love him?
I was silent, unable to answer his easiest question.
He clearified, "I'm asking it so that i can talk to your baba? Sort it out maybe?"
I protested, "no no no no!! Don't. Please. Let it be! There are promises i have to keep. Lets just see what the future has for us and please stay normal. I have no choice Daniyal. And it's so late i should be going downstairs. Someone might see us here. Good night"

With that, i made my way to the stairs when he called out my name. I turned back to his smiling face thankfully and he said looking straight into my eyes with shine in his eyes....but this time the shine was satisfying,
"I love you too, Amal"

And i couldn't decide whether those goosebumps were because of the cold air or was it something else?

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note :

Woahooo!! This was it! But the real question is HOW WAS IT?
Please do drop your precious comments and if the conversation was OKAY, reward it with a ⭐

Published on: 10-7-18 3:15AM