7.Unspoken promises

Author's note :
Assalam o alikum!!!
For all those who are curious to know what made Amal and Daniyal part away. Here's the chapter, finally :p

Please avoid mistakes and lameness, if you see any :p
HAPPY READING❤

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

6 years back:

They all were going back to America tomorrow morning which clearly meant it was the only day we were left with. And i was sad. Because i knew the next time will be a little too long because Daniyal's and Rafay's higher studies were getting hard.

Since it was Daniyal's and his family's last day at our place so we all bacha party decided to hang out today as much as possible. I could see everyone with happy faces, shining eyes and that usual chirp but we......we were in a continuous struggle to live every left little moment with each other.

After wandering through the whole city it was lovebirds' idea to go back home by foot, atleast it could slow time a bit. Faaris, Rafay and Bisma were jumping, dancing and walking in front of me and Daniyal while we were walking steadily matching every footstep with each other.
Meanwhile a serene melody was heard from a far distance yet i could listen to and feel every word that the lady was uttering.

Humko mili hen aaj yeh, Gharyaa'n naseeb se
(We've given this moment with luck today)
Jee bhar ky dekh lijiye, Humko qareeb se
(Look at me very closely with all your heart)

I felt intense heat escaping out of my cheeks. Suddenly the dull atmosphere turned into much pleasant and romantic envirnment.

Phir aap ky naseeb mein, Yeh baat ho na ho
(You may or may not get this moment again)
Shayad phir is janam mein, Mulaqat ho na ho
(We may or may not meet in this life again)

The thought of not being able to meet each other for a long time hit me once again. My eyes suddenly longed for him and when i turned my head to have a look at him, our gaze met at once. His face dull, eyes darker than usual yet he managed to put an assurance smile on his face. I knew it was just to calm me down despite the storm running down his mind and soul. It wasn't difficult to make a statement that he was afraid.....of the distance. And so was I.

Lag jaa galy.... (hug me)
Lag jaa galy ky phir yeh, Hasee'n raat ho na ho (hug me dear, this night may or may not come again)
Shayad phir is janam mein, Mulaqat ho na ho
(We may or may not meet in this life again)
Lag jaa galy....
(Embrace me)

And slowly our hands became perfectly intertwined and i felt secure at once......he did too.
The whole world around us was dancing on this beautiful and calming slow melodies. While the two of us were not willing to part away....to say a goodbye.

Our grip got tighter and we kept walking to the house.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

"So, will you miss me?" With a big mischievous smile, he was asking me for the fifth time, yet i wasn't annoyed at all.
Everyone else was long slept and we were having a goodbye meeting at the terrace. I answered him, laughing my heart out, "NOT AT ALL DANIYAL. Why would i miss you? You're gonna be the last person on Earth whom i'm gonna miss"

But he read my eyes and he smiled, "Yeah yeah I know. Coz same. And you know what? My classmates are so cute and elegant and...funny and..."
Now he was trying to tease me but i was Amal Fatima. I joined him in, "and stylish and majestic and appealing. But they're not Amal Fatima, you mister"

I was always one of those girls confident about their personality and attitude. And he liked it about me.

After a pause i felt my vision getting blur while nervously knotting the scarf in my hands. I had not been having some very good vibes today....and i thought it was because he was going back for a longer time than usual. Plus ofcourse our love was growing older with us and it was getting difficult to part away by time. But some strange fear was teasing me this time.

Daniyal instantly noticed my eyes getting wet so he asked with a voice full of care, "Amal? Are you crying? What happened?"

His concerning voice broke those barriers that were holding all my tears so they spread all over my face. "Nothing.....i dont know i'm just scared this time"

He inquired, "Scared? Are you mad? Shh i'm here with you, stop crying please"
With that he held my hands to make me feel secure and i did.....but to an extent.
I spoke my heart out, "It feels like we're meeting like this for the last time. Please tell me you'll be back? Tell me you'll be mine forever? Tell me that
nothing will seperate us? Say it Daniyal"

He tightened his grip around my hands and assured me and his words felt serene. How could i not trust him? "Amal Amal Amal I promise i'll be back. I promise i'll be yours....forever! Look into my eyes, do you see any lie in them? Do you see anything but love in them?"
But i didn't. There was only love i could see. His eyes held the biggest truth....that he was mine....all mine. It made me calm and i smiled unconsciously.

He held my face from both hands and peeked deep into my soul and all i could see was loyalty. He begin to lean in making my heartbeat accelerate to the speed of light. My mind was taking me somewhere else.....somewhere i was afraid to go. No no no this can't be happening, my subconscious shouted. I was about to push him aside but thankfully i didn't. He kissed my forehead and my eyes shut automatically. So this was it.....
My subconscious was hiding somewhere in a corner, embarrassed on it's own thoughts. While my own self....drowned in the sea of his love. I never felt like this before. My whole body was jammed under some electric shocks and the butterflies were long flown from inside. I wasn't able to open my eyes. I did not even want to. I wanted the time to stop here.

That wasn't just a kiss, it held a promise, it held loyalty, it held commitment and it held all those words that were not even spoken.

I opened my eyes to the view of his captivating face that had a smile of my name. I couldn't help but run back to my room hiding that grin on my face.
Meanwhile i thought to myself, "This must be the luckiest day, ohh night of my life"

As soon as i run down the stairs with the biggest smile on my face, my eyes got sight of two blooded eyes waiting for me in a dim light and my feet froze on their place.

"BABA?"

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note :

That's it for today. Please don't kill me for ending the chapter on a cliffhanger :p
Comment down your favourite moment❤

If you liked reading it, give it a vote or comment to tell me so ;) i would love to know

Published on: 14-7-18 1:00AM