12.Tragic Trip

It was 20 minutes since i did not move from my room yet i could listen to his confident and frank voice talking to mama and baba, casually. Once in a while my mama used to mention me, my studies and stuff, but it was all limited because my mom knew about how personal i was.
Adnan's voice was calm, no urge in it as like he was here to spend the rest of the day at my house and simply the thought of it was irritating me much.

I did not faced him on purpose. Clearly, he was here for me but my subconscious wanted to test his patience. Evil? I know.

After a solid 45 minutes, his patience finally defeated him and he asked about me in a confused voice, "Where's Amal? Looks like she's not home"

Faaris answered him, "She's in her room. Busy, i guess. Or else she comes running out when some guest comes"
I took a deep sigh of relief but my breath got caught inside when my mom said, "No she wouldn't be THAT busy. You boys sit here, i'll call her"

Mom entered in my room to my puppy face, "Are you here listening to our conversation? Why didn't you come outside? Come. Adnan's waiting for you. He must be thinking you don't want to meet him. He came here al...."

I couldn't take it anymore and stopped her in the middle in an irritating voice, "MAMA!!"
"What?" She said in her usual concern.
Taking her cute and innocent face in my hands i said, "Nothing. I was doing some work and i'm free now. Lets go"
I wanted to know his feelings....and his deperation made them evident.

He stood up at once on seeing me and his facial expressions vividly changed. I was about to Greet him when, surprisingly, he did, "Assalam o alikum AMAL"
He uttered two things, salam and my name, and both did not made me feel good at all. His voice had some sort of pride....some sort of mischief. His face was telling me something that i was not willing to understand.

I preferred to lower my gaze rather than reading his desired eyes, "Walikum assalam. Sorry i was busy inside, was making some important assignments. I did not know you were waiting"

With that i sat down almost in front of him with my mom and everyone continued their conversation. I was quite....noticing his expressions and his eyes through which he was peeking at me time by time. After every weird eye contact, he used to smile but i had to lower my gaze pretending to ignore his smile.

Suddenly Adnan stated something like he remembered it just now, "Uncle i was thinking something....if you don't mind"
Baba instantly asked him to say whatever he was thinking without being hesitant.
So he continued, "Well....i have some plans with a group of my friends. I was thinking if Faaris and Amal could join me too. I feel like there's a big gap between us so i thought it might....you know..."
Baba and mama looked concerned but liked the idea so mama hurriedly replied with found-my-son-in-law look, "Aww you're so right Adnan. You all should hang out together"

Faaris spoke carelessly, "Nope from my side. I have exams"
All of a sudden, Adnan's face enlightened like he just won a trophy but he pretended to look calm. Everyone's gaze shifted to me and i visually gulped While Adnan asked, "And....Amal? Come on! you're not going to be the only girl ofcourse haha"

Instead of my mother protesting it, she made her decision, "Yes InShaAllah Amal will go with you. Besides, she needs a break from her tough scedule badly"
Adnan's eyes glimmered at once like it was JUST what he wanted. I felt suffocated with the thought to going out with him. But the decision was made and i couldn't do anything.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Adnan, himself, came to pick me up. We were on our way to the North along with a bunch of his friends. It was supposed to be just a one night stay. Adnan was all busy with his friends while i was obviously getting bored because i was not that type of person who could mix up with everyone so quick.

Honestly, he wasn't that bad. Maybe my relationship with Daniyal was behind all those bad vibes i used to have from him. He was good looking, tall and confident but his eyes were.....tricky.

"As if i don't know him. He's MY cousin, Amal. And i prefer you stay away from him" Daniyal's voice reached my eyes from nowhere. I wonderd what made Adnan that bad?

My subconscious slapped me on the fact that i was staring at him for a solid 20 minutes. I finally came back to reality when Adnan came to me and asked, "You must be bored, right?"
Ofcourse i couldn't say a 'no' to the person behind all the plan because i wasn't a rude person. So i lied with a professional smile, "No Adnan. It seems fun. I'm just...umm....i like my own company so its fine"

Suddenly, my body was under a trance of million harmful electric shocks when Adnan Mazhar placed his hand over my thigh, making the goosebumps vivid on my skin, "Trust me. Its gonna be the most memorable trip of your life"
Feeling the awkwardness, I, at once, let myself got rid of his touch and faked a smile when i noticed that we were near to our destination.
He continued talking to his friends like nothing happened, leaving me regret to be a part of this trip.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Night, stars, mountains, cold, lakes, ice.....undoubtfully one of my favourite place was it. I took a deep breath on the fact that after a whole day i was alone with my own company and this beautiful scene. I was craving to capture the scene but i knew, no camera would ever do justice with the beauty.

Everyone was inside the hotel room and i was absorbing every bit of the peaceful envirnment while my eyes closed. Suddenly a disgusted smell touched my nose and someone almost sealed my eyes with a handkerchief that made my body frozen at my place. My heartbeat accelerated thinking who it must be? Was i going to be kidnapped here? Who would ever know?
My mouth seemed to lost it's voice.
"wh...whos....who's th...this?" I could only utter.
"Relax Relax. It's me" The sound was familier. Much familier. But what was he doing? And what was that odor?

"Adnan? Are you kidding me? leave me RIGHT NOW" I was furious. But more scared. Even with the handkerchief on my eyes, i could sense his lusty gaze on me. It was ridiculous!
"Shh i said relax. I wont eat you AMAL FATIMA" Adnan made me move to somewhere while tightly holding my arm.

The envirnment suddenly felt freezing. He opened the handkerchief and i saw myself on the top of the icy mountain. Adnan's eyes were swelled and his body looked exhausted. Soon he covered up the 2 feet distance between us while stumbling and suffocated the envirnment despite the freezing ice that was around us. That disgusting odor was again being smelled.......He was drunk.

"What the hell Adnan?" I was so much disgusted yet afraid from him. I wanted to disappear from here. I wanted to run back home. But the night was long...
The next thing he said gave me the biggest shock of my life. The Earth was no longer under my feet. I thought i heard it wrong.

"Give me yourself Amal. I want you"

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note :

This is it!!! Until next time IA
Did you missed Daniyal?🙈 his bad vibes?
Well... one thing is clear that vibes don't lie.

One word for Adnan?

I hope you enjoyed and felt it💔
If yes, do tap the star below and comment!!! Or else how would i know? :(
Much love.

Published on: 29-7-18 3:30AM