Recap

(Yep, to save you time re-reading the whole thing if you forgot everything)

Erthia - The World

Races:

6 major races, including 5 mortal races, each one of them being divided into sub-groups or sub-races. Divines, humans, demi-humans, elves and demons.

Continents:

All self-sufficient and all seperated by oceans. There are five of them, each one being named after a cardinal point. The Middle Continent (chapter 1), known as the neutral land, is the main territory of humans, but is also inhabited by a large population of demi-humans and a small proportion of Elves. It is where the story takes place. The North Continent (chapter 20), known as the realm of demons, is the territory of the Demon Lord, but also the refuge of all Demonic races. The South, the West and the East Continents have yet to be mentionned.

Timeline:

Some of you wanted to know more about the world's history, so here is a historical timeline with the major events. It's not exactly a spoiler, as those are events that happened prior the beginning of the story, but most of them have yet to be mentionned, so if you want to keep the suspense... don't look?

◊◊◊◊◊◊

The Characters

-listed in the order in which they appear in the story, up to the epilogue of part II-

Lynett Maedis Whiteheart / Aileen Woods - Divine (prologue) : Main character of the story. Goddess of All Creations. She was diagnosed with cancer and admitted to a General Hospital at a young age. Over the years, she created Erthia, just before passing away from a transplant failure. After her death, she was reincarnated in the world she created.

Azariah Maedis - Elf (prologue): Lynett's mother. She was captured by human slavers a few years prior to the story, then sold to the Whiteheart Household. There, she was assigned the task to take care of the Lord's infant son, who just lost his mother. A few years later, she was freed by the Lord of the house after being romantically involved with him, just before fleeing the mansion during the attack on the Whiteheart Household. She took refuge in a small city farther in the South, where she settled in a local inn and gave birth to Lynett. She was later blessed by her daughter.

Aoban Whiteheart - Human (prologue): Lynett's half brother from her father's side. Son and heir of the previous Marquis of Eskor. As he never knew his birth mother and was raised by Azariah, he considers her as his real mother even though they're not blood related. He kept very few memories of his father. Upon returning to the Whiteheart mansion, he received his rightful education as the heir. He gets along with his sister very well, and is very protective of her. He later received her blessings, and now attends the Arcane Academy.