Harry

I just stand there folding my arms across my chest, "Dawn.. we sorta neighbors" Acacia says eyeing me then Harry, sorta? I think before leaning against the doorway.

Harry looks at me then ponders for a moment before finally speaking.

"Oh" he says seeming very unsure of his responds, he looks away before throwing the cushion on the floor.

"Nice to met you too. " I hush under my breath then head to the door.

I'm obviously not welcome here expecially with these people, yeah I don't mind people with tattoos and drinking.... well drinking maybe but mostly because if my mom found out I was making acquaintances with these people she wouldn't have it.

"Wait hold up!" I hear Acacia follow me outside.

"I'm sorry about him.. I didn't really want you to met him." she says, I give her a confused look, what the heck does that mean.

"But we having this party tonight I'd really like it if you would come and met the gang." she says smiling, gang!? shit.

"A party? on a thursday?" I ask her before getting an amused look from her, I don't want to seem like a downer even worse a wimp or whatever these assholes refer to 'normal' people.

"Sounds like a plan." I say before giving her the fakes smile I can force, she looks taken back at my response, I'm guessing she didn't really think I would give in, I turn around before flipping my black long curls to the back of my shoulder and walking away.

___________________________________________

"Baby." I heard my mom screaming from downstairs once again.

"Agggg" I growl before lifting my head from my bed, I check my phone 06:00 pm.

"Woaw." I say I've literally been sleeping a whole day.

"Shit...shit shit." I say abit loudly remembering the party.

"Hay language madam." I hear my mom say from downstairs, I quickly jump out of bed, I flinch at the sudden coldness of my wooden floor, I should really get some fluffy carpets, I rush to my window.

"Phew" I say laughing to myself.

"What's up with you why you seem like you have to be somewhere." I hear my mom's voice behind me.

"Oh mom..." I say walking past her into my closet trying to find something appropriate for this party.

"I kinda got invited to a party today.." I say before crunching my face and taking my chapped lips between my lips.

"By a friend." I add after not getting a response hoping it would make her reconsider her obvious -no- to a -yes-.

"What friend Dawn?" she finally speaks.

"Next door neighbours daughter, I met her today." I say grabbing black tights and a shortish but good length strapped blue top with a little pocked on my side breast.

"She's kinda nice and the only friend I've met so far." I say putting the tights on.

"Well yeah we have only been in town for a day Dawn you don't rush things like this." She says walking out to my room and I follow her with my top in my hand, I take of my gray one.

"Mom c'mon its not like she is going to kidnap me, even if she did try she wouldn't succeed." I stand now only in my black bra begging her.

"You'll be back at 10!" she warns and I smile at her before pulling the top over my head.

"1:00" I say eyeing her.

"12.." she responds.

"Deal" I say before hugging her.

"Oh they here." I say grabbing my boots again.

"Are there going to be boy's? " she askes in a warned tone.

"No mom......" I say sarcastically.

"No Dawn I'm being serious no funny stuff." she hesitates taking my face in her hands and looking me in the eye.

"Yeah yeah." I say as she kisses my forehead and rush to get my small black silk purse I always use and pop my coconut lip balm in, my wallet and I scan my room for my phone.

"Come then they knocking on the door." my mom says before heading downstairs.

"Yeah I've got this mom thanks." I say rushing in front of her before gripping the door handle, if my mom sees these people she will lose her mind.

"I don't think so." she says and puts her hand over mine and swings it open.

"Hi."

Who the hell....