His Touch

Eyes filled with lust he tears my black bra off exposing my now plumped and red busts. I exhale as he kisses my neck sucking as he trails sweet sweet kisses up to my ear, tugging slightly.

He flexes his hips to my area I grab his hair in between my fist and deepen our kiss, I open my mouth and he slips his warm sweet tounge in and our lips move rhythematicly with each other.  I bring my hands to his torsen and undo his belt as he slids his hands up from my bottom to my belly up my sides and cups my bare busts.

He circles his hands around them making me scurm. He breaks our kiss as he sits on his knees looking straight into my eyes as he pulls his jeans down and slips on a condom, I trail my index finger over my lips as I watch him, soaking him in, all of him.

When his done he pulls my legs down. I'm fully exposed under him when he slids my panties down, my whole body craving him. Neither of us ushering a word he finds my lips once more. He slips into me, I tilt my head back as I feel him fully filling me.

I jolt upright, my breathing heavy, my skin burning and my mouth dry. I sit staring into the darkness of the room. I blink multiple times before touching my forehead and wiping off the droplets of sweat.

I did not just dream that. Did I? I think about my dream over and over again. I squeeze my eyes shut as I can feel Harrys hands up my body. I shake my head. No, no. Fuck no!

My breathing unsteady as I cry for a short moment before staying silent.

I slid out of bed wanting to go get some water or something.

Where is that ass that's giving you all these disgusting thoughts! Probably banging Acacias brains out. I'll put money on that.

Bitch Betty scowls as I turn the door nob silently, not wanting to wake up anyone in this house, expecially poor Ms Smuts.She puts up with all of Henry's shit for poor Harry. A small innocent boy with copper brown hair running through a field with a big happy smile, giggling drifts through my mind, a poor poor innocent boy.

I scan the hallway before my eyes drop next to my door, it's Harry lying on the floor with his leather jacket. His lips parted slightly as I hear his steady breathing. I'm mesmerised once more by him.

I watch him as his chest rises up and down and his floppy hair... I snap out of my trance as I remember what he did to myself and Ms Smuts. I shudder as I think of 'the other Harry'.

I draw my eyes from the beautiful monster and make my way downstairs through the dark house.

The moon giving some light through the big windows in the kitchen eases me as I let the cooling water down my throat.

I think of my mom and if she knows that her daughter might not even make it out alive. Does she even know that I'm gone. Will I ever be able to see her beautiful smile. All these questions scattered through my mind, I can feel my heart drop.

I close my eyelids and rest my head on the counter for a short minute.

__

I'm in the air in someone's grasp. I'm to tired to open my eye's but I can hear a slight whisper.

"Oh baby..."

And within a minute or so I go back to sleep.

___________________________________________

I wake up to the strong sunlight and I groan as I realize I'm still stuck in hell.

"I'm not going out just yet." I say to myself but afew minutes later I climber out of bed.

I need to find a way out of here, a way to contact my mom.

I make my way to the bathroom and feel slightly better when I feel the familiar heat off the steaming hot water. I scan around for some shampoo and spot two black bottles before grabbing them both.

In big bold letters the label stands out. Chanel. I snort as I squirt some into my hands and massage the foamy shampoo into my sculp.

When I'm done I climb out of the shower and grab the black towel and dry myself off. Leaving my hair hanging loose I wrap the towel around my body as I open the bathroom door.

I try untangling my hair but stop when I see Harry in the door way.

How the Fuck..

Bitch Betty is on high alert once more and I stop what I'm doing and take a step back.

Harry tenses as he says my actions. His eyes closes as I scan him.

His wearing a loose jumpsuit pants and a short tight sleeve top. He opens his eyes again and his green eyes pierce into mine.

"Dawn.. I'm so sorry. " he breathes.

"Don't. " I stop him

"Please, I can explain. ." I stare at him.

I lick my lips as I move forward and sit on the bed. His opposite me by the door. He relaxes as he sees that I'm willing to listen.

"Why didn't you tell me." I jump straight to the point.

"I-I." He stops.  And I wait.

"Answer me. Harry." I demand but his still.

"It was irrelevant. "

"Not so much now." I bring my rists up so he can see them.

His eyes widens as he takes in my scars. The red lines his father's men left on me.

"They did this to me." I whisper as I look at him trying not to cry but I fail.

"Dawn I-"

"Why...? Why me. I trusted you. I never though-" I say stopping because I'm sobbing way to much.

"Oh Dawn." He says walking in.

"Don't!" I raise my voice and he stops.

He swallows.

"My father was never this man. He was not a monster Dawn. After my mom died it was only me and him, our family- they disowned my father. I'm so sorry that you got drawn into this, I'm so, so sorry Dawn. I will try to get you out of here I promise. " he says and I look at him.