Pain

The humid air around me awakes me as I open my eyes. The sunlight streaming throughout the room burns my eye's and I cringe. My head feels heaving and my neck pains as if it had been bit by a snake.

I try to sit up but I can feel my pulse quicken throughout my body, I lay staring strate at the ceiling moving my eye's to try and recognise my surroundings.

Everything is white, the sheets the wall. And the soft flowy dress that I'm wearing and with that I realise that everything from last night did not add up to this scene.

I sit up fast as hold my neck I bring my legs up to find black and blue marks on my ankles. My hair is lose and my mouth tastes of dry blood. My heart race's as I try and search my brain for a more logical solution but I hear a voice.

I get up slowly feeling my feet and muscle's burn as I make my way to the brown door, opening it, it makes no sound as I walk out and scan the long hallway from my right hand side to my left.

Way in front of me I see a stairway leading downstairs before hearing the voice once again. Bitchy Betty is on high alert as we try to come up with a plan,

What we will do is bend down and crawl to the staircase before looking over at who might be in the house. If it's a lady we find a lamp and hit her over the head. If it's a guy then do the same and run!!

I rethink the plan before inhaling and slowly bending down with a shakened body to the cold wooden floor and bite the inside of my mouth to mask the pain my body is feeling.

I hear a muffled voice then all of a sudden it's panicked and roaring. I listen closely and move closer and closer the the edge and freeze as I take it in.

"Dawn for god sake where are you stop being pissed and grow up. Avery is going crazy looking for you it's not funny. ...." he pauses and sits down on the black leather couch.

"Just please. .. Please call me back ... I'm sorry." And with that he hangs up.

Oh shitt.

"Harry?" I breath out before I realise I said it aloud, he turns shocked when he sees me.

"Dawn what are you doing he-" he asks and I blink.

I feel my face whiten and my stomach churning. I finally snap back to reality as I spit out a question.

"What's happening. ... why am I here.... where am I..." I sit on my knees as I feel my body weaken and my eyelids heavering.

"Dawn... I don't know. I live here, my dad lives here." He stutters.

"You what? Oh my god..." It all hits me as I remember what happened last night.

"Somebody injected me with something. .." I bring my hand to my swollen neck.

"I passed out... It was so dark and noisy I don't. ... I don't know. .. oh my god." I slowly back away and I see his eyes widen as if he knows exactly what I'm talking about as if he knows exactly what actually happened.

"Dawn" he chokes out.

"No, no ... you did this. .. why ... " I fall on my hands and I feel the stinging of my tears on my bear thighs, I get up on my wobbly legs and Harry walks, then slowly runs up.

I run to the room and lock it as soon as I enter, I search the room for a chair and grab it before sliding it underneath the door handle. I back away my heart racing as he pounds on the door.

"Dawn! Dawn open the door. Dawn!" He demands and I walk backwards before backing up against the big king sized bed.

My ankles are shaking and my breathing is unsteady.

"Please, I can explain.... Please just let me in!"

"Leave me.."I breath stuttering. He bangs once more and I jump.

I scan the room for a sharp object incase he gets in. I see a balcony window and I flee to its direction ignoring the stinging pain throughout my body.

I pull on the handle but it's locked shut, I bang on it in frustration. Running to the bed I grab a pillow and remove the sheet, rapping it around my right hand I walk back to the glass door and shut my eyes. Hitting the glass a few times it finally gives in and small pieces of glass scatter everywhere.

"Dawn!!! What the fuck are you doing? ! Open the fucking door!" He says in a more panicked tone.

I turn around to the door and my eyes start burning from the stinging sensation. I unwrap the sheet and slowly open the door while walking on the broken glass.

I cry out as I feel each individual piece of glass dig into my feet. My hair wipes around my face as the cold breeze blows out on the balcony.

It looks about 6 feet high and I huddle up as I sob.

My mom... I need to get my mom I need to get home. I think,

The guy is a lunatic and my point has been proven. You NEED to get away FAST!

Betty says rushed, I get up and wipe my face with my left hand. I climb to the edge and jump.

I feel the coldness hit my bloodstained bruises and blackness as my head hits the damp grass beneath my face.