Confusion

I exhaling as I lay stretched out on my bed rubbing my eyes, after taking a nice hot steaming shower I decided to skip lunch and just come straight to bed, its not even 2:00 in the afternoon yet but I feel emotionally drained.

Drinking more than I have ever drunk and experiencing the things I have with Harry is all so new to me everything seems to buzzer to think about.

*Beeeeeep *

I hear my phone buzzing, it's a text message? I confusingly open it up,

*What happened this morning, Text me back! H x*

H?? my mind wondering, oh shit , I soon realize the message could only be from H arry.

*Harry? How the hell did you get my number?*

I hit send. Nervously tapping on my phone screen, I receive a message back almost instantly.

*That doesn't matter, we need to talk.*

I stare blankly at my screen.

don't ....don't go don't see him you fool!

My subconscious scowls looking at me with her eyebrows arched, I need to see him I think,

No correction you want to need to see him!

I debate on agreeing and finally come to a decision.

*My place, at 4.*

I hit send before throwing my phone down, I'm feeling nervous and tingly at the same time.

The fact that Harry is coming inside My house and the fact that he wants to see me again after what happened makes my inside flutter, I hate that I have this feeling truth be... I might be falling for him.

I think I already have, the day I laid eyes on him at Acacia's place.

I jump off my bed before heading downstairs for some ice-water, after doing so I enter the living room and switch the little television on flipping through all the channels.

I wonder when all our things will be delivered this television is way to small and I need the rest of my clothing.

After about two hours of yawning and flipping through cooking to reality shows I finally decided to get up and fix myself a little, I check the clock on the kitchen wall 03:45 Harry will be here soon I think.

I run upstairs and fix my hear into a lose messy bun pulling out some black strains of hair on the side before putting on some of my coconut lip balm.

I'm wearing my sleeping shorts and a baggy nitted black jersey with some high black socks.

Not long after tiding my room the door bell rings and my heart skips a beat, I take a final glance at myself in front of my full body mirror before running downstairs.

I stand in front of the door and inhale,

you can lock the door forget about him and just carry on with your life like nothing happened, his trouble Dawn and you know better.

All I want to do know is open this damn door and get this horrible 'talk' over and done with but apart of me wants to lock this door and demand him to stay away not mentioning our little incident last night. But I chose the first choice and swing the door open.

I scan him up and down, his wearing a long sleeve black top with a skinny jeans and he looks gorgeous as usual.

"You're going to stand there and not let me in?" he looks at me arching his eyebrows and I roll my eyes, I step aside for him to come in.

"What do you want?" I ask closing my front door, trying to sound as if his presence isn't making me extremely nervous.

"We need to talk, about what happened last night and this morning." he says sounding much more serious, I slowly turn around on my heels and walk past him into the living room then the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink? eat?" I ask opening the fridge and coughing awkwardly.

"No." he simply state's, I proceed to take a seat at the kitchen counter.

"You can sit.." I say looking him in the eye and I see him staring at me and I immediately look at my ice water biting onto my lower lip and tracing my finger across the small drops of water trinkling down the side of the glass.

"Harry .. " I say breathing in.

"I don't want to seem like.. like. . I don't even know what I dont want to seem like." I ramble on.

"And I'm so sorry for last night, it's not really something I do expecially not with someone I just met." I say softly and I look up at him.

He strolls over to the counter and takes a seat across from me taking my ice water and drinks from it not leaving eye contact and I swallow hard.

"Your babbling Dawn." he says as soon as his done gulping down the water and place's it back on the counter, he then puts his elbows on the counter folding his fingers together and traces his thumb over his lower lip.

I scurm in my seat as he watches me intensively, "Who lives with you by the way?" he asks not breaking eye contac.

"My mum... " I say staring back at him.

"What time will she be back? " he asks squinting at me.

"I have no idea. ." I lie, I get up and grab my glass and place it in the sink before standing next to the counter,

Dawn... tell him to leave!

My subconscious nags but I ignore her as I stare back into those green green eyes, and before I know it he gets up and pulls me closer causing our lips to crash against eachother and I inhale deeply.