Hurt

"Such a jewel isn't she?" He asks to himself or his associates?

I focus nowhere else but his face, he's got dirty green eyes, dirty red hair, geez this guy is old enough to be my father... what if he has kids and a wife? Bastard.

"Where's Harry." I demand,scared out my mind as I lift my chin up, Sasha moves away from me and stands closer to this guy.

"Mmm she speaks I see... Henry said you'd be a feisty one." He says and I draw my eyes away from him and I stare at Rob, he catches my stare and quickly looks away.

I'm pulled by the crazy guy, I fall into his chest as he touches my neck with his free hand, I turn my face away but I fail as he pulls it back and stares straight at me.

My heart beating like a thousand fire crackers going off before he speaks.

"You either going to obey and make your life alot easier or we can do this the harder way?" He asks and I scrunched my face as the smell of strong Melbourne fills my nostrils, what's up with these people smelling like shit.

"Thought so. Now you're going to audition and make a few boys enjoy their time here alright? I spent a lot of money getting your ass here so don't fuck it up." He says as he pulls me along, tugging and squeezing my arm as we walk past all the naked girls.

I look to the stool and the girl is gone. I feel my sculp prickle at the thought of what they might be doing to her. We exit but soon enter a long corridor, portraits of art are filling the white walls before we enter a room.

The room looks fancy, Dom Perignon is sitting on the shiny brown counter top, mirrors are filling the room and a huge Dimond chandelier. The room is cool and there are two doors on opposite sides of the room, they camouflage it's almost impossible to see.

Everything is silent as Rob exits the room and the arrogant bastard pushes me hard towards the bed, almost tripping I scurrel to the king size bed. Sasha's out of sight and only me and the two guys.

"Claude, Mike's ready. " the guy says to Claude just clear enough for me to hear.

He nods before looking at me and buttoning his suit.

"Enjoy babe." He says before turning on his heels and walking out leaving me all by myself.

I rub my wrists and scan the room for an exit strategy.

The door opens slightly and I gasp holding my breath. In comes a very good looking guy. Blond hair as well and a slight stubble and ocean blue eyes.

He looks surprised to see me but his expression quickly becomes neutral as he walks over to me. I swallow as I stare at him.

My ears burning and my stomach churning as I wait to see what happens next.

He grabs my shoulder, hard, and I whimper. He caresses my skin with his thumb as he watches his actions. He then pulls me up and I try backing away but there's no way of escaping as the bed is to close.

He thrusts me on the bed before bending and starts touching my breast and it's not long before he finds my lips and pushes his cold whisky tough down my mouth. My eyes wide in horror but he carries on, his hands exploring my bare legs.

I shift under his weight but he's way too strong, he then clasps my hands up my head to prevent me from pushing away. Out of breath and crying, whimpering for him to let me go he carries on. Tears fall down the corners of my eyes as I close them.

I try clearing my mind and try listening to my subconscious.

Your pinned down. His strong and your not. But you have an advantage. His to caught up in his horny state so hit him where it hurts.