Safe

Harry pulls me up before crushing me into his chest, "I'm so sorry. " he says and I close my eyes.

"I'll try to get Avery to come, well knowing her she's probably out looking for my blood right about now." he says and I chuckle without much enthusiasm.

"I think I need to go take a shower. " I finally say and I feel his chest move.

"Alright I'll go and ask Abby to make you something to eat." And just for a short moment we both are silent listening to our steady breathing.
--

I stand in the shower with my head down as I let the water wash away the aching of my muscles and then I let my mind wonder.

Will Harry let Avery come over tonight? I really hope so because if she tells my parents that she thinks Harry is the one behind all this then his as well a dead man.

Oh how fantastic, the poor girl has pitty over the little ass thats keeping her hostage how brilliant.

Bitchy Bettys awakes as she squints at me with disapproval but I ignore her and I wash my hair and climb out the shower.

I trab the towl around me before brushing my teeth with Harrys toothbrush without much though to it.

Before stepping out of the bathroom I comb my hair and I'm greeted with a soft black satin gown on the bed.

I sit on his bed while rubbing my eye's. The door opens slightly and I smile but I'm shocked when I see its Ms Smuts.

"Elizabeth." I sigh and I see her smiling slightly

"Hi dear, you look lovely." she says as I stand up to hug her.

She's obviously caught by surprise because she gasps by my action.

"How are you?" I ask when I drag her to the edge of the bed.

"Oh honey, I should be asking you that, look what those men did to you. " she says shaking her head in disapproval.

"Oh it's nothing." I say when I follow her eyes to my wrist.

"I heard that they dropped you off at one of Henry's partners Brothels." she says as she picks up my hand, I flinch.

"Yeah, did Harry tell you?"

"Oh no he would never. " she simply says and I arch my head looking at her before realizing.

"Mmmm eavesdropping." I say and we both giggle.

"Only at the end. Honey I never knew they were going to take you if I did.." she stops.

"It's alright Elizabeth. .. it's not your fault I understand you have a family to take care off. And if I can at least save you from all this drama then it's the least I can do, besides your eavesdropping skills might just come in handy while I'm here. " I say touching her hand.

"Here? Are you not leaving? " she asks as she continues to treat me.

" I suppose not. .. Harry.. his trying his best but Henry. .. well I know people like him would never allow me to go. " I say and Ms Smuts frowns.

"Where's Harry? " I ask.

"His downstairs making you some hot chocolate. He was devastated when he found ou-" she stops when we notice a shadow in the hallway.

"Harry." I say but his face was hard as if though he wanted to say something.

"Your all fixed up Ms Stevens, welcome back. "Ms Smuts says as she packs the first aid kit away and walks out the room past Harry.

"Elizabeth. .call me Dawn." I call after Ms Smuts and she smiles before walking past Harry.

Harrys carrying a tray with a mug, some chocolate, marshmallows and a wrap.

"Did Elizabeth make it? " I ask as I rest my hands on my knees.

His face lightens up as he walks in and sets it beside me before closing the door.

"I'm very proud to say I made it but abit disappointed that you don't think that I could've made it, considering I made you a lovely breakfast once. " and my eyes widen.

"Well you did say that you were going to ask Elizabeth..and just so by the way, I had terrible stomach aches when I got home that day." I say smiling.

We both are silent for a second knowing that we left each other furious as hell that day.

He bends down to kiss me.

I smile as the small peck that I thought he was giving me turned into a full on kiss, he fastens his arms tightly around me but I flinch but he doesn't notice and kisses me with much enthusiasm. My stomach rumbles.

"As much as I would enjoy having a full on kissing session with you, the queen has spoken. " I push him away and pat my stomach, he grins.

I give out a awkward smile, was I frightened of Harry? Really. Or is it the shock my body is having,  having all these grown men touching me inappropriately. 

"Harry... can I ask you something. " I fiddle with my mug.

I look up and his staring at me intensively and I take it as a sign to continue.

"Can you get Avery to come tonight? " I ask and I search his facial expression.

"It's abit late though don't you think? " he asks and I look at his bedside clock.

"Time flies fast." I say as I crawl underneath the sheets steadily, careful not to spill the hot chocolate.

"I've already called her... she's coming first thing tomorow morning. " he says and I smile as I hand him my cup.

I touch his hand and I can feel he senses the mood has changed,  become different. I put my head on the silk pillow and I feel his hand grasping for my hand as I drift off to sleep.