Not dating

Its been about 3hours now, Samantha let me go early for the day due to the fact that I looked extremely exhausted.

I know I need to get use to the place, the running up and down, filling the coffee filter and that kind of thing, this is my job now, my responsibility.

I get into the car and start the engine, I haven't eaten a single thing this whole day.

That explains your exhaustion! don't go all anorexia on me you twat.

I drive around a block twice because I have absolutely no clue where I'm going, I see a McDonald's around the corner and I go in the drive through.

After ordering my food I head home.

____________________________________

"Hey mom." I say into my phone

"Hey baby, how was it? " My mom asks excitingly.

"Yeah surprisingly it went pretty great, I made tons of fruppuchinos ." I say as I walk through the front door and place the keys on the little table beside it.

"Wow that sounds great! did you see the manager?" She asks and I roll my eyes

"Noo mom, Samantha said he only works or checks in on a Thursday or Tuesdays. "

"Ohh that's a shame, he looks really attractive, maybe you should ask him out darling? "

"Mom? my boss. I don't think so." Basically, not a chance, mom I'm inlove with a total lunatic- nut job so sorry, not avaliable.

I sigh, "Well it was just an suggestion, plus it won't hurt?"

"I guess, anyway mom I was just wondering about the delivery? they still haven't come yet and I need a few stuff."

"Like what? I'll phone them again these bloody hooligans must do their job it's taking way to long."

"Clothing, I'm working now I don't want to be caught in the same outfit twice." I laugh

"No I'm kidding, I do need clothing though, but my laptop charger and some of my other electrical appliances." I say kicking my shoes off and rubbing my feet.

"Well okay honey I'll see what I can do, what time is it there? " She asks

"I'm not sure... when I left it was about around 5 I suppose. "

"Okay well I need to go now baby, love you" She hangs up.

I rub my eyes and I rest my arm over my face.

"Tired I see? " I hear a familiar voice.

"Shit! Harry?" I bellow

"Who else? " He says with his attractively evil smirk.

Are you serious? this guy is a freeko! what did I tell you.

"How the hell did you get in?" I ask getting up from my sitting position.

"The front door? you should really lock the door properly Dawn, anyone can just walk in, anyone even a phyco." he says walking over to me and grabs the bag.

"Oh like you? What are you doing?" I ask eyeing him as I attempt to snatch the bag from him but I fail.

"Nothing." he simply says and eats one of my fries.

I give up and sit back down, "Don't you have anywhere to be? ?" I ask curiously wondering if he shouldn't be at Acacias then my place.

"Not exactly." he shrugs.

"And at Acacia? " I ask without thinking and he tilts his head.

"Isn't she like... your girlfriend? " I ask.

"Well, huh, you know we're not going out just sleeping together. " he says smugly

"Oh..." I say in shock and we just stay silent for a while.