The Change

"Ahh!!! I can't run anymore", Queen mother said, panting very hard.

"Come on dear, you can do it..", The king said, holding queen's hand tightly.

"Arghh! I can't..It's too painful. I-I can't continue .. If I run like this, it will affect our baby", Queen said lifelessly, clutching her womb in pain.

King placed his hand on his wife's womb and said "Our child is brave like us, nothing will happen to our child, right now if we don't get out of this place then our child will not survive",King exclaimed with a grief.

"Let's go honey", King encouragingly said, pulling forward his wife.

[They ran continuously and entered a thick forest where there was house in the middle of woods... They saw a couple sitting under the tree.. They eavesdropped the couple's conversation and concluded that they will give their child to them]

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Couple conversations

"Honey, it's been 7 yrs we didn't have our baby, I'm really sorry", wife started to sob lightly.

"It's not your fault", the husband consoled her. "Don't worry about that, we are happy of what we have, just don't depress yourself thinking like this".

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

[The King and Queen who were eavesdropping quietly interrupted their conversation]

"Excuse me, seems like you are not able to have child" King said coming in front of them.

"Who are you?? ? What's with your clothes?? How did you know that we are not able to have a child??" the couple fired lots of questions to them.

"Please just listen to us, right now our situations are terrible we need your help", king said about to tremble down, he was weak both mentally and physically.

"o-ook, we will but I wante-", the husband's sentence was cut off by his wife.

"See honey.. This strange looking man's wife is a pregnant , she need rest.. Come on lady.. Come with me", the woman took the queen with her inside the house quickly.

"I seriously need your help", king implored pleading with his both hands.

[King explained all the things to the couple]

...

...

......

[After a long silence. The couple agreed and did what the king and Queen wanted]

(Now let's begin our story)

In the following chapters there will be many hints given to make you guys get completely into the story. The hints will be in bold letters or underlined.