Chap 17. The Old Man

Who are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin POV

"Jimin, do you even have mind? To this level you can do stupidity", I thought and I felt very much disappointed with myself.

"Throughout I didn't feel any suspicious about her, does that means she casted spell on us? How did we agree to help her?? How? Why?", I asked myself. The questions were repeatedly coming in my mind. I was zone out for a moment.

"Who are you? Reveal yourself!", Seulgi asked angrily. I could feel she was also dumbfounded with this.

"I'm so angry right now. On which basics did we help her. I think we have some connections with you so that's why we help you easily?", Seulgi said to Rose who was sitting completely silent with head facing down.

"I think it's better to spill the truth Rose", Min Jee whispered under her breath.

* Bang! *

End of Jimin POV

------------------------------------------

MIN JEE POV

Jimin moved his one hand into circular motion the wind started to blow crazily. I could feel the winds was been controlled by jimin. Wind blew according to the jimin's hand direction.

"Jimin don't do anything crazy", Seulgi warned.

As many times jimin moved his hand in circular motion and the wind force got stronger and finally he pointed his hand towards a tree and *bang!*

The strong wind crushed the tree.

"What is this?!!!", Seulgi yelled at Jimin.

Jimin was damn angry with Rose, his flushed face with lowered brows. His hands clenched tightly which seemed like his gonna give a punch at any time.

"Behave yourself Jimin!! Why are you destroying the trees? Is it necessary to do this?", Seulgi started argue.

"Seulgi is right, we can solve this matter without violence, please calm down", I requested him.

"Just tell me what connection do we have with you?", Jimin inquired while calming himself.

He repeatedly run his hand through his hairs.

"You are our last changer jimin", I heard a voice from back.

We all turned back and saw a old man with a very long moustache which was braided very nicely.

"Yes.. You all are connected", The old man said and paced toward us.

"The twisted fate which you all have", old man continues to walk and said, "Are meant to save the bender world from danger".

"Bender world from danger?", I repeated and felt so confused with the current situations.

"Let me tell you, actually I sent Rose to protect Min Jee  from the enemies (fire nation)", old man said and joined the with us on the ground.