Chap 6. Half Naked Boy

Min Jee being trapped between a hissing creature and the weird wolf.

A realisation hit on her that Rose was with her unconscious on her hand.

She didn't know what to do? She silently put Rose in her bag and the wolf followed its eye on the action done by Min Jee..

Wolf kept its eye on Min Jee's bag.

After a long silence. The wind started to blow crazily, inconsistently changing its direction....

Min Jee POV

"Ahhhhhh!!!!", I shouted and the wind blew crazily, many things flew like leaves, twigs and even pebbles because the wind was so strong, and got hit on my body as well as to the two creatures also, I covered my bag with my hands since Rose was there.

The two creatures were backing off and returned to their own place.

As soon as the two creatures went, the crazily blowing wind also stopped. Thank god that creepy two creatures went.

Phew..!. I opened my bag to see Rose she was still in a sleep.

I hold my side bag really tight. I turned around to see what actually happened..

When I turned, I saw a person covered his face with a huge hoodie.

Sorry... Couldn't find a proper dress to show.
.

Looking at the person,I was sure that the person was a boy but his dressing is kind of out dated. I mean his clothes were weird, kind of ancient type..

I look at him and said, "Thanks".

I was so tired that I couldn't even walk also. I didn't bother to disturb much on that person. I just sat beside a tree, completely forgot about the incident happened before.

"Ahh... My leg", I said hitting my legs.

I rolled my eyeballs to see that person was there or not.

I didn't see him. "Maybe gone", I said.

End of MIN JEE POV.

Somehow she slept at that place only.

Three people conversation:

1st person
2nd person
3rd person

"Damn this girl was tough", 1st person said.

"I mean she didn't freak out that much as expected", said the 1st person eating flesh of some other creatures.

"Not pretty as me.....", 2nd person said and laughed.