Chap 12 Eyes Are Deceiving Me!

That's because she is not an ordinary bender.

.....

...

........

MIN JEE POV

"Wait! Isn't her conditions similar to Jimin?", Rose broke the silence.

"Yea.. Look at Jimin's eye, his eye colour also changing frequently", Seulgi said.

"If Jimin and my conditions are same then you know what am I?", I asked eagerly and waited for a answer.

"I don't know much about jimin because when we were child Jimin's parent took jimin to another place after that we didn't meet each other", Seulgi said.

"We met only when seulgi was crossing the gate(Busan gate) to get into this world", Jimin said.

"Oh... Where did your parent take you?", I asked him.

I'm 101% sure he will not reply me. I thought.

"I was taken to a temple which was high on a mountain to learn", Jimin responded.

"This year, my master told me that he would teach me to bend other elements since I'm a avatar but before that could happen I ran away from temple", he said and he was kind of embarrassed after telling that.

"Why so?", I asked again. I was too immersed in his speech.

"Because they told me that  I can't live a normal life like I can't stay with my family and lot more", he ended.

"Hmm..",i hummed along with a nod.

"You mean I'm also a avatar??", I excited asked.

"No Min Jee avator can only be one and that avatar will keep on reincarnating till peace is secure.", Rose said.

Geez...it was stupid question to be asked. I thought.

End of Min Jee POV

           (^o^)  Information  (^o^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The gate has be opened this year, 1st of January.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel was first to find out so he came and settled in this world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel doesn't know that his earth nation  has been conquered by fire nation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water nation found out that the gate was being opened again only after few days of Daniel escaped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin is a avatar who ran away from temple. Jimin went to other nation to explore things there he met his childhood friends Seulgi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seulgi was about to cross the gate and Jimin also came along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fire nation was busy conquering the other nation so they were not aware of the gate. They succeeded in capturing earth nation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~