Chap 2. Voice

Min Jee POV

"OK mummy I am going.. Byeee!", I waved at her.

"Bye..Go well... Make some BF", she said waving at me crazily. "Did you get me?".

"What?? I didn't hear?", I lied to her.. Haha...

I saw my mom rolled her eyes.

Crazzzzzy mom!

I need to run fast otherwise I will get late... Within a second I got there, I was so shocked myself.

Am I imagining or what?

"Ahhh..... Leave it.. No time to think", I said holding my bag tightly.

I went to my locker to get books when I opened my locker.. Boom!!

I fell on floor because too many love letters fell on me from the locker.

"Ugh..! Got to be kidding me", I rolled my eyes while getting up..

I threw all of them in dustbin.

"Nooooo.....", I heard a cried from back. I turned to face that person and that person hide behind the pillar.

I didn't bother to go there and check.. So fed up of this thing.

I really get annoyed by this thing. Everyday I have to face these kind of  things as if I would accept them.

"What to do??", I asked myself slightly shaking my head.

"Excuse me?", I again heard someone's voice, I turned around to see, saw no one.

"Anyone here?", I asked, no answers.

"Enough of this thing", I shouted and everyone was looking at me.

I gave them my death glares and all of them went back to their own business.

"What's with her today?", one of the students whispered.

Calm down Min Jee
Let's go...

"Students.... so the thing should be done like this", I heard my teacher's blah blah..

I am bored. I cupped my face and tried my best to listen my teacher's blah blah until I heard someone calling me again ..

"Min jee", heard the whispered.

I turned around to see, saw no one.

"Stop hallucinating Min jee", I whispered.

"Min Jee",whispered.

Not again I tried focusing more on the teacher's blah blah thing.

What's happening to me?
"Hey Onda did you hear something?", I asked her in whispered tone.

"Nope!", she said focusing back to study.

"Whaaaattt?!", I said in disbelief.

"Min Jee", whispered. A chill went down my back and heart beats accelerated.

I guess its him..

     JB!

Last time I rejected him when he proposed me. HE IS the one playing this sh*ty game.

I stared at him, he saw and started acting weirdly.

"Min Jee....... ", whispered.

"Woah ~that's more than enough", I told myself.. I stood up and started to yell at JB.

"JB!!! Enough of your thing", I shouted threw him a book. (My thick text book) 📙!!

"Stop now!!!", I shouted at my top of the lung.

"Min Jee, what's with your behaviour? And JB what did he do?, I saw him doing nothing", she said with a frown.

"But ma-", I got cut off.

"Min Jee, GET OUT!", teacher yelled at me and pointed at door. Indicating me to go out. I hate this..

"OK miss", I obediently got out of the class .

"Wow! That's nice JB, you played a nice game", I was busy tapping my shoes on floor.

"Min Jee...... I'm sorry", I was surprised by hearing the voice again I looked at JB.. He was sitting inside the class.

"Whoever you are mind coming in front of me?", I said, folded my arms.

"OK I will if you don't get afraid or shock", unknown person said.

Point to be notice unknown person's voice is really tiny..

"Here I came" unknown person came in front of me.

I totally went blank.. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!", I fainted after that.

End of Min Jee POV

NO ONE'S POV

"Told you... You would get afraid... Hmph", the unknown person sighed..  "Waahh~Damn pretty".

"Min Jee!!!", the students came out and took her to the doctor.

Guess who is that person???

???

???

Boring chap right? I know I didn't get idea so wrote this chapter.