Chap 15. Opened Up 💗

Something is coming? But what?

Daniel POV

"Today it was a nice day", Min Jee exclaimed happily while stretching her arms freely in air.

"Yeah.. Nice my foot", jimin interrupted feeling annoyed.

Min Jee being in back seat, she poked her head in front seat and faced towards jimin.

Jimin avoided her by turning towards window side and Min Jee being Min Jee grabbed Jimin's chin roughly and turned towards her direction.

"Look at me, you fool! Because of you I got curses from that f**king girls they called me White b*tch",she released out everything at once.

I could see something glittering in her eyes when I clearly viewed it, she was shedding tears which Jimin probably didn't notice in anger. I could see Jimin was about to say something until then I stopped him, "Hmm.. I think we should go home I will start driving".

Min Jee pulled herself back the seat and wiped her tears instantly.

There was complete silence in the car..

*Phone call*

            (Bold sentences are said by Min Jee's mom)

"Hello mom", she greeted her mom.

Where are you Min Jee?

"I'm coming with my friends", she said clearly her throat.

Your friends? oh yeah Rose told about it... Baby what happened to your voice........??

"Nothing sore throat, ate too much ice cream, we reached half way, what did you bring for me?", she covered the topic by bringing another topic.

Nothing daughter..

"Hate you", she pouted.

Haha.. Come home quick.. Your mom is waiting for you. No.. No.. I'm not waiting for you I already have my daughter Rose haha.

"Don't tease me, I will come quick, bye mom", she hung the call.

"Can you please drive fast? I wanna meet my mom", she asked to me.

After telling yes to her I accelerated the car and after a drive of 15 mins,we reached.

Min Jee was the first person to get out from car and ran and went inside the house.

Since it's our first time meeting her parents, Jimin hyung and me were kind of nervous. We stayed outside for while until Seulgi came and took us inside.

"Boys, what were you doing outside? It's risky staying outside you know that, anyways come join us", Min Jees's mom gestured to sit.

"Today I tried making something new so I'm not sure whether it's edible or not, please bear with me", Min Jee finished placing plates on table.

"It's fine aunt", Jimin said feeling very awkward.

"Who aunt? Sorry boys, I'm still young, aunt title suits to Min Jee", Aunt told and there was roar of laughter excluding Min Jee.