Chap 25. Not an Accident Kiss!

Min Jee pov

"So what's your name?", I asked her.

"My name is Yuqi", she answered sweetly, "Today I will tour you the Palace so you can be familiar with it".
(My bias from gidle is Soyeon!(^o^))

"Oh yeah... Since now I will live my entire life here",I felt a bit sad.

"What happened? Suddenly your mood changed", she asked worriedly.

"I'm missing my parents", tears were threatening to fall.

She patted slowly on my shoulder and said, "Don't be sad. You have us"

"Now don't be sad let's go for a tour", she changed the topic to lighten the mood.

"OK fine... Bring my friends too.. We guys will go together", I suggested.

"As your wish I will go and come just in second", she rushed out the room.

As soon as Yuqi went out Rose entered the room. "Yo! Min Jee till now how was it?".

"It was OK", I said expressionless.

"Ohhhh....",she immediately understood the situation and came near me.

She understood that I'm not feeling well.

"You will get use to with it.. My sis...", she said softly. To respond her I nodded.

"Let's go now!!", Yuqi came back with all the members.

"Where are we going?", Rose asked confusedly.

"Going for tour of Palace", I said.

We all went outside and Yuqi was constantly guiding us.
The Palace was so huge, there were many people, around hundred plus people were there currently in Palace. All of them doing their respective works. After going through many things, we rested at the garden where there were varieties of flowers.

"Wow... So beautiful flowers", I got urged to pluck the flowers but reminded myself it's a bad habit to do that.

"If you wanna pluck you can", Yuqi said out of no where smiling.

I plucked some flowers and made necklaces. I gave each to Seulgi and Yuqi.

"Thanks Min Jee.. It's so beautiful", Seulgi put the necklace. She was looking so pretty with it.

All had put their necklaces but I wasn't able to put my necklace. While putting it got broke at one point I got so annoyed with it that I threw the necklace and went back of the tree.

Rose saw me going back so she asked "Any problem?", I shook my head and said, "Nothing".

"Stupid necklace", I hissed angrily, sat with crossed my arms and legs.

Suddenly, a electric current ran down my spine as I felt my hairs which was set free being shifted to my left shoulder. I felt something on my neck. It was the necklace which I threw earlier. Someone was putting on my neck after the necklace was put on I turned my head to see who was the person.