Chap 34. War End

"No!", Jimin interrupted strongly,"Min Jee you are not doing this!".

"Jim-", she got cut off by him. He placed his index finger on her lips to stop her from speaking.

"Listen me.. You can't do it", he powerlessly said,"That means I really saw vision that time.. In my dream I repeated saw a girl falling into the darkness that means it was you".

He grabbed her shoulder with his both hand and pleaded her to not do it. His eyes were twinkling due to tears forming his eyes.

"I have to do this......", she said under her breath and slowly removed his hands from her shoulder.

"I can't leave my people in trouble", she said and walked near the lake.

"What about me? ... Listen to me...", his voice cracked up, grabbed her wrist to stop her.

Min Jee stood in silence with her back facing him. When he turned her around his side, he viewed knife stabbed on her stomach. Before he could speak, she collapsed on his arms. While hugging she had took Jimin's knife which he always had his waist area.

"You can't do this to me!!... You can't leave me alone!!", he cried, held her tightly on his arms.

Tears rolled down endlessly on his cheeks, which dropped on Min Jee pale face. She raised her hand to place on his face.

"What I did is for my nation... Now it's your responsibility to protect them...", she struggled further .

"And...... I-I I love y-ou", she groaned in pain, she clutched her stomach area.

"I love you too", he closed his eyes and with all his strength he removed the knife from her.

"Now place Princess inside the lake", Sir. Gyuhyung weakly stood up.

Jimin didn't say anything, just stared at her. He quietly picked her up in bridal style. He hesitated to enter in when his leg touched the water.

He sighed and placed her inside the shallow Lake. Her white hair began to turned into black. Meaning her live was passing on the fish..

 Meaning her live was passing on the fish

The fish twitched and finally started to move bringing the power to water benders. Min Jee blood stopped coming out from her stomach. He quickly took her out and placed under the tree.