Chap 35. Not Over Yet

"Obviously it's over now", jimin answered cluelessly, "fire Nation agreed to stay together in peace".

"I'm not talking about that", Min Jee said, stared at him in his eyes.

He knitted his eyebrows and tilted his head in confusion.

"I remembered before fire Nation attacked us.. We were having discussion about poison", she went back to bed and sat.

"Someone is poisoning us", she said, gave chills to jimin's body.

"That person is poisoning you, me, Seulgi and Rose", she continued.

"Scars on our back suddenly... Seulgi and Rośe fainting and dark colour appearing on their hands and eyes... Do you think its a coincidence?", Mon Jee questioned.. Which made Jimin think about it carefully.

"But why is that person us?", he inquired. She shook her head and sighed, "Don't know".

........................
................
...........
.......
....

"Didn't you give them poison equally?!", Sir.Grando shouted at Yuqi. She flinched in fear.

"Sir... I gave them equally but since Min Jee and jimin are Avator they don't seem to be affected quickly. Only Seulgi and Rose got poisoned fast.", she said, felt very much scared that Sir.Grando could do anything if he gets angry.

"We almost got caught by them but thank god that fire nation came in between and distracted their minds", Sir.Grando sat on the chair, messaged his temples.

"Sir. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't hurt them anymore", Yuqi said stuttering, felt extremely afraid of Sir.Grando at the same time guilty for hurting them.

On hearing that Sir.Grando banged his hand on the table and stood up from the chair angrily. He grabbed her neck strongly and choked her neck.

"A servant talking back to me.. Huh..", he tightened the grip.

"My apologies. I won't say it again", she begged her life. She pleaded with her both hands to stop him from choking her.

He released roughly and she fell hard on the ground, "Remember I can kill you without any hesitations because you know my secrets. Since you begged for your life I'm sparing you".

Yuqi placed her hand on the neck where he choked her to dead and coughed violently.

"Now leave from here. I need some rest", Sir.Grando sat back on his comfy chair and rested his back on the chair.

She weakly stood up and walked slowly near the door.

"Close the door before you leave", he hissed, closed his eyes to sleep.

She did what he told and went to her room directly.

She couldn't control herself and cried her heart out.

Why am I in this mess?!!! Why did I meet you Soyeon!!!!??

Why did she change so drastically!!!??

She pulled her legs closer and hugged it. She buried her face on it and cried.

They will hate me/// I don't deserve their love and care.